1. A set of six cable clips to keep your charger cords organized and in sight, so you don't have to keep digging behind your bed or on the side of your desk to find them.
2. A set of clothing dividers, because they'll save you time and energy when digging through your entire closet just to find that one jacket that was hiding all the way in the back the entire time.
3. A set of drawer organizers that'll keep your favorite bras, undies, tights, and socks in sight so you can quickly find what you need in the morning.
4. Or a honeycomb drawer divider to organize your socks and underwear and make it MUCH easier to find what you need in the morning, as opposed to digging through drawers and hampers to find a matching sock.
5. A convenient bedside caddy for when you don't have space for a nightstand, but you still need a place for your glasses, tablet, and journal. You can easily attach it to the side of any bed or table with two pairs of hook and loop fasteners.
6. A three-tier storage cart that can hold anything that needs sorting, from beauty products to craft supplies.
7. A two-pack of clear shelf dividers you won't even notice are there, yet they'll make a HUGE difference to your shelves. Use them to divide folded sweaters, pants, towels, books, and more for a much tidier look.
8. A pack of velvet hangers so you can fit more into your closet and not worry about all of your shirts sliding right off after you just finished putting your laundry away.
9. A rotating makeup organizer that'll keep all of your daily beauty products from being spread across your vanity or counter.
10. Or a clear makeup organizer, because it allows you to easily see all of your products, while still keeping them neatly sorted and tucked away.
11. An acrylic plant hanger so you can expand your growing plant collection without loosing out on all of that valuable windowsill space. This will give you a gorgeous way to display your green friends, while also preventing them from using up all of the surface space in your room.
12. A dual-sided hanging pocket organizer for all of your small possessions, like hair accessories, tights, or beauty products.
13. A free-standing organizer with three fabric shelves and two bins to give you an extra place for the shoes, clothes, or anything else that just won't fit into your closet neatly (no matter how many times you try to wrestle them in).
14. A small chrome rack for your belts, necklaces, ties, or scarves so you can keep them untangled, visible, and wrinkle-free for optimal accessorizing.
15. A driftwood jewelry organizer to add some unique decor to your wall and keep your necklaces and bracelets from getting all tangled up. This definitely beats a bulky jewelry box.
16. A mesh desk organizer that'll help keep your desk clutter-free and set up for success. You can store folders and paperwork in the upper slots and fill the lower compartments with notebooks, push pins, sticky notes, and more.
18. A splurge-worthy hamper with a lid, which was handwoven in Ghana from elephant grass, perfect for hiding everything from piles of clothes to toys to throw blankets you can't find a place for.
19. An electronics accessory organizer made of waterproof nylon to keep your phone cords, camera batteries, and SD cards, untangled, undamaged, and easy to find.
20. A cheerful expanding file folder that'll help you organize your mail, bills, and other annoying papers that always seem to end up in piles on the counter. This way you actually know where an important paper is when you need it.
21. And a collapsible floral file holder that'll give you the perfect spot to stash your mail, planner, notebook, and other important documents.
22. A set of three drop-front storage bins to help you hide away bulky sweaters or extra sheets on your closet shelves, but still have access them with ease.
23. Some floating bookshelves for bookworms who need a clever way to store their growing collection of novels, biographies, and self-help books.
24. A set of tables with a compact nesting design so you can finally stop setting your book, laptop, coffee cup, etc. on the floor next to your bed. Using this will look much nicer.
25. A set of two bracket shelves that'll give you a stylish place to store a few books, plants, perfume bottles, or knickknacks.
26. A set of storage cubes you can fill with clothes or random clutter and shove right under your bed or in your closet. There's a difference between messy and ~organized chaos~.
27. A sleek charging station that's the perfect solution for that mess of cords on your floor. This will help hide your charging cords and give you a go-to place to set your laptop, phone, and iPad when you're not using them.
28. A hanging laundry hamper because it's about time your dirty clothes stopped living on the floor. This will give them a convenient and hidden place to hang out until laundry day.
29. A remote control caddy for anyone who has a remote for their TV, Fire Stick, DVD player that they hardly use, and that one random remote — you know, the one nobody can remember what it goes to, but you keep it around just in case.
30. A cool and quirky cardboard organizer shaped like a doggo that's sure to bring you much joy, while also giving you a place to set your devices, chargers, keys, jewelry, etc.
31. And a hanging closet organizer because your dresser just does not have enough space for all your cute jeans and sweaters.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.