24 Cleaning Products To Help Revive Even The Grodiest Areas Of Your Home
All that dust, crud, and rust stands no chance.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A squeegee broom guaranteed to make all of your floors look brand spanking new. The 100% natural rubber brush picks up pet hair like a magnet and easily removes hair from carpets, rugs, hardwood, and linoleum. So no need to throw away that rug you love just because it's full of cat hair.
2. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tabs to remove all the grime from inside your machine and stop it from having any weird smells and hidden residue.
3. A powder cleaner for walls, floors, and wood that'll take any old, dingy surface and make it look pristine again.
4. A bottle of wood polish and conditioner to transform your old, worn-down furniture into the highlight of your house. It'll enhance the natural beauty of any wooden antiques, tables, cabinets, and more.
5. A multipurpose cleaning spray formulated with all-natural ingredients including organic lemon, sage, and rosemary. Use it to tidy up all kinds of surfaces from wood to tile to granite.
6. A septic-safe, jetted tub system cleaner so you can get the gunk out of your tub and actually be able to have a nice, relaxing bubble bath.
7. An extendable microfiber duster set that'll reach the toughest (and probably dustiest) areas of your home. Now you don't have to worry about dust flying around the room and making everyone sneeze when you turn on the ceiling fan.
8. A pack of stainless steel wipes to have your kitchen appliances shining bright like a diamond. Say goodbye to those gross-looking rings, grease stains, and fingerprints.
9. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner so you won't smell a yucky, rotting aroma every time you go to do the dishes.
11. A set of drill brushes so you can remove any of that hard-to-clean grossness that's caked up on your stove, grill, shower, or floor.
12. A robotic vacuum that'll constantly and effortlessly keep the dust and dirt off the floor for you, even getting those annoying areas like under the table.
14. A pumice cleaning stone you will want to keep your bathroom clean of hard water stains and other buildup — no one enjoys sitting on a yucky toilet.
15. A rust stain remover to get rid of the unappealing rust that's holding your bathroom back from being #goals.
16. A microfiber dusting glove so you can prevent dust and dirt from building up in all the little places, like between your blinds and on crowded shelves.
18. A long, bristled brush that'll reach all the way in your dryer and remove the impossible-to-reach lint. It's also helpful for getting the gross dust piled up on your vents.
19. A carpet and upholstery stain remover to finally get rid of that spaghetti stain in the middle of your living room carpet.
20. A drain snake clog remover covered in tiny hooks to grab all of the hair and buildup that's been stopping your sink or tub from draining properly. It's tough, yet flexible so you can get down in there and yank out all the grossness. No more standing in a puddle of dirty water during your shower!
21. A ceramic cooktop cleaner that'll keep your cooking area looking HGTV-approved. It's safe on all smooth tops, including radiant and halogen.
22. A nontoxic leather cleaner and conditioner you can use to help remove dirt, oil, tough stains, and grime from your leather furniture. It also works on other leather items like handbags and car seats.
23. A heavy-duty grout cleaner to help you remove product residue, dirt, and stains from your ceramic or porcelain tile floor.
24. And a hard water stain-remover so your faucet can be truly spotless for pretty much the first time ever.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.