1. A luxe lavender- and flax seed-filled weighted silk eye mask that's helped reviewers get a quality snooze. It even comes with a bonus gel eye mask for extra self-care goodness.
Promising review: "I've worn a lot of sleeping masks before, but this one is completely different. It doesn't move at night no matter how much I toss and turn. The weight from the flax seed and lavender makes the perfect combo for the best night of sleep you'll ever have. Even helps with migraines!!" —Deborah Connor
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in five colors).
2. Handmade shower steamers made with refreshing citrus and peppermint essential oils to start your day on the right note. They're relaxing like a bath bomb, but much more practical for folks who only have time for a quick shower in the morning.
This Pennsylvania-based small biz also stocks plenty of other soothing scents! Some reviewers say that since a little goes along way, each cube can last for multiple showers.
Promising review: "These are the only shower steamers that actually work. I have tried shower steamers by several other companies and none of them perform satisfactorily. Herbal Zen is fantastic! The Morning Citrus gives me a great boost in the morning. I highly recommend this product." —Wild Blue Heron
3. A set of two whip-making pumps that'll turn your go-to foaming cleanser into a marshmallow fluff-like foam so it'll go on more smoothly and feel like you're seriously pampering yourself.
4. A set of 20 (!!!) glam and super on-trend hair clips for a little extra glitz and glam and to help you break out of your hair rut without doing something drastic, like getting bangs.
(Disclaimer: I have bangs and probably will till I die).
Promising review: "I love these! The quality and price are amazing. I tried Target, Ulta, CosmoProf, and various other stores looking for pearl barrettes, but I either couldn’t find what I was looking for or didn’t want to pay $15 for a single clip. This set came with so many pretty, trendy, wearable styles! I will say, the barrette-style clips are larger than average, but I really liked that about them. They photograph so well. Buy them!!" —Stella
Get a set of 20 from Amazon for $9.29.
5. A super sweet and inspirational mirror sticker you'll be so happy to see as you get your gorgeous self ready in every morning. Two bucks is a small price to pay for a guaranteed daily compliment!
6. And to keep the compliments coming, a lovely doormat anyone would be happy to have greet them after a long day.
7. An ingenious champagne stopper that'll allow you to pour yourself a glass on any random day — just because you deserve it!!!! — without worrying about wasting the whole bottle. It doesn't just reseal your precious champs, but also increases the pressure inside to preserve the bubbles. It even features a dial to help you mark the date you opened it on the top of the stopper!
It's dishwasher safe!
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Maitland Quitmeyer swears by hers. She says: "I love bubbles — champs, cava, prosecco, sparkling rose — they just know how to bring the party! But no one likes when sparkling wine goes flat, or you feel like you can't just have one or two glasses without ruining the whole bottle. So I went on Amazon and found the best champagne stopper I could find and immediately hit 'add to cart.' What a great purchase! This little bb is so easy to use — just pop it on top of the bottle, push the metal sides in so it clamps on, then push the top button several times to vacuum seal and preserve the bubs. Then when you next want a glass, spritz, or mimosa, you'll hear that same *POP* you heard when first taking out the cork — and the effervescence you so crave will be fully intact. Plus, you can confidently store your leftover bottle on its side in your fridge; I've had zero leakage problems with this thus far!" Check out her full review here (#1).
Get it from Amazon for $12.97+ (available in two colors).
9. Crunchy garlic with chili oil for adding just the right amount of spice to all your homemade meals and sure to make you (gar)lick your lips.
Promising review: "Amazing. I had never tried chili oil prior to buying this incredible product, and it is much more than a chili oil. It's a low-heat condiment that is fabulous on many things. From crackers with a sharp cheddar cheese spread to topping potatoes of any kind, as well as topping chicken, shrimp, and steak. It's quite addicting and I wish I could buy a case at a time. If you desire more heat, add a touch of cayenne pepper. You won't be sorry. This I promise." —Boomer
Get it from Amazon for $8.07.
10. A glam robe so you'll feel posh even when you're just chilling on your couch bingeing Bridgerton yet again and thinking of all the things you'd like to do in a library. 👀
It's also got pockets for snacks. 😁
Promising review: "This product deserves the highest possible rating! Honestly, I feel like I paid $100 at Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus — it’s so well-made, the fabric is very soft, and the robe fits so well. There are no loose threads or any imperfections whatsoever. The color is breathtaking! Seriously, just WOW!!!" —Natalia Gucciardo
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and in 22 colors).
11. A just plain delightful 3D-printed foam soap dispenser attachment to turn the soap you pump into a magical Disney shape, so you can feel like you truly live in the House of Mouse. A foolproof way to upgrade your day-to-day? If something in your life can be Disney-themed, make it Disney-themed.
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE this product!! Is it necessary? No. Did it, and does it, bring me endless amounts of joy? Absolutely!! I was squealing like a child the first time I used it. I will be ordering more for my family who are also Disney obsessed. It makes me smile every single time I use it. Thank you for such a fun and well-made product!" —Chisten Overton
12. A pack of LOLworthy animal face masks each with different skincare ingredients and each boasting a cute creature face, because your skincare routine could use a ~wild~ shakeup.
Promising review: "These masks are great! They don’t dry up while in use (like some other masks I’ve gotten on Amazon), and they’re cute for grown-ups and kids. I can see a difference in skin immediately after use." —Stay Trippy
Get a set of six from Amazon for $11.55 (available in nine combinations).
13. An adorbs cotton swab or toothpick holder shaped like a lil' succulent pal that's far more stylish and smile-inducing than keeping said items in their bulky cardboard boxes.
Promising review: "Did I absolutely need this? No. Does it make me ridiculously happy? Yes! It's so cute. You can remove a layer or two of the 'leaves' to make more room. I have two-thirds on right now to hold Q-tips. Brings a smile to my face every time I stand at my sink." —amester26
Get it from Amazon for $7.28+ (available in four colors).
14. A mouthwatering box of organic spices and seasonings to take your home-cooked meals and grill creations up a notch. They'd make a great gift too!
You can choose from a variety of combos, from special sea salts to BBQ flavors. For example, the grilling-themed box on the right includes "Grill Master" burger seasoning, "Smokey Southwest," "Citrus Pepper," "Fresh Bay," and "Peppered Habenero." They're from a small, family-owned business based in Jacksonville, Florida, that donates a meal to a child in need for each box sold!
Promising review: "Wowza! I just had a dinner party and tried the Fresh Bay on tilapia. It was a HUGE hit! The flavor was, hands down, the tastiest spice on fish I have ever tried. Even my fussy teen loved it. Only a very light sprinkling of Fresh Bay was needed to elicit big flavor and a beautiful bronze color, so that little bottle will go a long way. Fabulous new find — I highly recommend! Can't wait to try the others!" —Cheryl S.
Get a box of five from Amazon for $24.99 (available in six flavor combinations).
15. A super personal birthdate candle with a label featuring an in-depth horoscope, character reading, and tarot cards and a scent customized just for your birthday. With a burn time of 60–80 hours, you'll be able to enjoy it as a special addition to many cozy nights to come.
It's from an Asian-owned small business!
Promising review: "Out of luck this popped up for me on TikTok right when I was looking for a present for my best friend — and let me tell you it's the best present I have ever gotten her!!!! She loves it so much and every time she tells me it's literally her favorite scent in the whole world I get so happy! She's a very specific person with her scents haha, so I was a little nervous to get it, but from the description and having trust in the horoscopes, I knew they'd know what was perfect. So happy I got it and I can't wait to order more for my loved ones!! The horoscope was also on point!!" —Camila D.
Get it from Birthdate Co. for $38 (available in 366 days — yes, including Leap Day!).