We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A spaworthy exfoliating mitt you can use after a long shower or bath soak to banish all your crusty, dry winter skin and feel like a whole new person.
Take it from the user below, who left one of the best and funniest reviews I've read in a while 😂.
Promising review: "Let me start by saying, I never knew that I was a walking, living, breathing mummy zombie lady. The first time I used this glove, I soaked in the bath to get my skin nice and prepped. I whipped that thing out expecting a bit of skin to fluff off, but what ensued was 30 minutes straight of scrubbing skin off that had built up since I was a toddler. I swore at one point I found old Band-Aid goo that had been buried under years of dead skin. OK, maybe that's not true, but with the amount of dead skin that came off my body, it could have been! I finally finished removing my snake skin and began draining the bathtub. What was left was like a scene from a horror movie. The entire bottom of the bathtub couldn't be seen because of the numerous chunks of dead skin clinging to it. That's not counting what went down the drain. I can only imagine that the creatures down there will one day rise to hunt me down and eat me because they gained an affinity for the taste of my flesh. I had to take an extra 15 minutes to clean my bathtub due to the gray, zombie skin that refused to be rinsed away. In other words, if you don't want to be a mummy, zombie person, this glove is your ticket to the living realm. Buy the glove; join the living — thank me later." —Shannon Graham
2. A small-but-mighty pet hair scraper for a targeted way to de-fuzz areas big and small in a deeply satisfying way, in case your best friend happens to have four legs and a tendency to leave furry havoc in their wake.
Promising review: "My family drove from Wisconsin to Washington with our yellow Lab. I didn't think my van would ever be the same again. I bought this tool and was super skeptical, but I was desperate. THIS TOOL LEFT ME SPEECHLESS!!!! After finishing (it did take a bit of time; the tool is small), my floors and seats of my van look BRAND-NEW!!! I would pay triple the amount I paid for this tool. I've never seen anything like it! We own a pretty heavy duty shop vacuum, and it didn't even scratch the surface. We also tried every type of pet/lint roller we could find, and nothing came close. This tool will blow your mind! After cleaning out our van, I immediately messaged all friends and family with pets (yes, it really is that good!). Don't waste any more time or money on other products. This simple tool will do a better job than you could ever imagine! A MUST-own for any pet owner!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
3. Or a paws-itively amazing rubber pet hair broom with a built-in squeegee designed to sweep up all that shedding (and even liquids!) like no other. It's def a must for anyone who ever has to clean up after their pet, but can be used on non-fur baby-related spills too.
Since it's basically a giant squeegee, you can even use it on cars and windows! And psst...if you're wondering, the sign next to the pooch on the right reads "This is our new carpet broom. THIS is who is evicted from our bedroom. This is the gross ball of hair collected from our carpet."
Promising review: "LIFE-CHANGER. We have two very floofy cats and I have long, thick hair, so needless to say there is a lot of shedding in our house. I could tell our vacuum wasn't quite doing the trick and I happened to stumble upon this item that looked to be the solution. WOW. First of all, it's a bit of a workout if you've got a medium-pile carpet like I do. I use short, firm strokes with the squeegee side and it pulls the hair up instantly. It's tedious work to do a whole room, but the satisfaction you get when you see all the hair makes it so worth it. Then you'll do a second pass in high-traffic areas and see how much MORE hair there is and wonder how you ever lived like that. Once you've got a nice pile, you can pick the clump of fur up by hand. I like to give it a quick vacuum after to get the dust and dirt that comes up. I haven't used it on our laminate flooring, but I'm sure that will blow me away too. This item is a complete must-have for anyone who owns a furry pet. This broom will absolutely outshine any expensive 'pet-rated' vacuum cleaner out there." —Leanna G
4. Washable microfiber mop pads that'll fit on your trusty Swiffer WetJet or similar mops so you can kick wasteful and pricey disposable pads to the curb. You probably don't even want to know how much gunk is still left after you clean with your current mop pads, but you'll get an idea if you look below. 🤢
One pad can last up to 100 washes and works on pretty much any surface, from wood to tile to stone.
Promising review: "I wanted to reduce waste with disposable pads and I was pleasantly surprised by these. This photo was AFTER I cleaned the floor with the disposable pad! I was able to get a super clean floor, spots were easier to clean up, and it didn’t sound like it was scratching my floors. This was easy to use, didn’t use more cleaner then the disposable pads, and got my floor cleaner. Definitely gonna but more if the two I got ever wear out." —Riley
5. Oh Yuk jetted tub cleaner that will clean your jets in just 15 minutes and is named for exactly what you'll say when you see all the gunk that was hiding in them. And knowing that ick is there is *not* something you can live with.
It's from a family-owned, Minnesota-based company!
Promising review: "Oh my gosh! You think your tub is clean and then you see what comes out with this! I followed the directions (fill tub over jets, pour in cleaner, turn on jets). Almost immediately, disgusting residue shot out. And then most came out as the chemical had time to circulate. So glad I got this cleaner instead of sitting in filth, especially because we just bought a new house and I thought, 'Maybe I should try to find out if there is a special cleaner for these tubs.' Glad I did and can know my tub is cleaned out." —Aaron Johnson
6. A pair of clever combs for removing all the crusty crust from around your pooch's eyes. Once those stubborn tear stains are gone, you might start crying some tears (of joy) of your own, and Sir Floofypants VII will be ready for his close-up.
Promising review: "I have a 16-pound Pomeranian/Papillon mix, and she gets tear stains nonstop. I tried all kinds of wipes, oils, and washes, but they would barely get anything out. Sometimes the tear stains get crusty and I can't get them out at all. THESE ACTUALLY HELPED A LOT. The little teeth on them are just the right size for brushing through the crusty areas around her eyes, and then I just wipe the loose remains off easily. And my dog cooperates; she even likes it, I think. I would definitely recommend this product to small dog owners with similar issues. I feel like they would be even better if they were not as wide, but that's not too big of an issue. I still recommend them." —Lana D
Get a set of two from Amazon for $5.95.
7. Baby Foot, an absolutely amazing lavender-scented foot peel to make old and dead skin peel off like wild and basically make it look like you got whole new feet.
This product is a dream come true for anyone who gets a kind of sick satisfaction from peeling off dead skin (and let's face it, that's all of us, right?).
Promising review: "This mask comes with two baggies, and you place each of your feet into its own bag and tape it up to avoid leaking. The moment you put them on, the jelly-type liquid travels all over your feet and in between your toes, and it's the most relaxing feeling ever. You can feel your skin drinking in the moisture and nutrients. While you do not see results right away, your feet will smell amazing for a whole day after the treatment. After six or seven days, all the dead, dry skin starts falling off, and your feet really do feel baby soft. I never thought I had dry feet, but oh boy, was I wrong!" —Melvika
Get it from Amazon for $25.
8. Dissolving and soothing menthol canker sore patches that'll actually stay put in your mouth for up to 12 hours (!!!) and save you from searing pain every time you chew. Eating is one of the greatest joys of life, and canker sores are a special kind of evil that robs you of that joy. People, it's time to fight back.
Promising review: "Finally, relief! Canker sores are tiny, yet extremely painful, especially when chewing! I had one below one of my molars. It was hell to chew, so I ordered these. I followed the instructions, which tell you to dry the sore first and hold the tablet there for 20 seconds. Amazingly, it sticks and stays for the full 12 hours (for me it was more like 14 hours). It doesn't slide off at all, even when chewing breakfast the next morning. Even brushing my teeth, it stayed. Once it was fully dissolved I could tell it helped because the pain was greatly reduced (still slight discomfort, but not pain like before). I highly recommend these for speeding up the healing process and for helping with the pain." —Sally
Get a box of six from Amazon for $12.22.
9. An amazing antifungal nail treatment so you can tell your friends and family "there's no longer a fungus among us."
Promising review: "OMG. I owe this product my life. I was very embarrassed about my toenails for 16 years and always wore socks until now. My toenails were very thick and discolored; I applied this product for about a month; now my toenails are completely back to normal. I can’t believe it." —Daniel
10. A hairbrush-cleaning tool for anyone who, like me, becomes disgusted by hair the second it is no longer attached to a head and always procrastinates cleaning buildup from their brushes so they don't have to — *gasp* — touch it. This thing is willing to deal with that grossness for you.
The reviewer above got such amazing results by using this tool along with soaking their brush in a Dawn and diluted vinegar solution!
Promising review: "When I bought this I was really skeptical. I am grossed out by my hairbrush and clean it all the time. I've soaked it in vinegar and tea tree oil, used a toothbrush, scrubbed it with shampoo, picked it clean by hand — everything you can think of. Still, it's so hard to get the little lint that forms at the base of the brush — they don't dissolve off and you have to pick them off the bristles one by one because a toothbrush won't even break them up. This thing works amazingly. I don't know why, it just does — the particular texture of the bristles on this really grabs everything. It scraped the little lint rings right off and now my brush is cleaner, 10 times as fast." —HeartsofHavoc
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.
11. A multi-surface pet stain and odor eliminator that over 61,000 people (and presumably their mess-making furry friends) give 5 stars for banishing nasty stains.
This stuff is from a small, family-run business, and you can use it on floors, clothes, carpets, furniture, and pretty much anything else. Check out BuzzFeed's full write-up on Rocco & Roxie stain remover.
Promising review: "This is magic! These pics were taken over the course of about 35 minutes. These are year-old stains! I’m sold." —Joshua Hurston Hall
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
12. Salicylic acid wart-removing adhesive bandages for anyone who's tried everything to get rid of a stubborn wart. These miracle workers are discreet enough to look like they're just covering up a paper cut or scratch, but will *finally* give you some relief.
Promising review: "More than six years with a large, sometimes painful plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. The doctor tried freezing, I tried apple cider vinegar, aspirin, and freezing at home, over and over again...nothing worked. Never showing the bottom of my feet, refusing to get a pedicure with the girls and so, so embarrassed. It felt like I was doomed to have it forever; it was resistant to everything. Literally six years of fighting it and on a whim tried these because of the good reviews. ONE APPLICATION. I wore the bandage overnight. I didn’t think it did anything, but a few days later the wart just came off. I know it’s silly to be so emotional over a stupid wart but I’m telling you I nearly cried. I’ve never been so happy with a product in my life. Highly, highly recommend giving these a try if you’ve got a stubborn plantar wart." —Liz Dube
13. A beyond satisfying three-step cradle cap kit that includes a sponge, brush, and comb (plus a storage stand for them) to get rid of all those nasty flakes on your bébé's otherwise very cute head. You'll be oh-so-thrilled to see that yuckiness gone.
Promising review: "Take my money. This works. It just does. It will work for you — there’s no way your baby’s cradle cap will win this war. Granted my 3-month-old didn’t have the worst case of it, but I used this system once. One time. All of the crusty gunk removed by the comb of wonders. Had to clean it off three times during the bath. Which was very gratifying. It’s like popping a zit. I only got to experience the joy once, because that was all it took. Cradle cap gone." —Michelle
Get it from Amazon for $14.88.
14. Bioré Deep-Cleansing Pore Strips, because no list of satisfying products could be complete without these babies. Name a better feeling than peeling one of these off and seeing all the grime you got out of your pores, I'll wait.
Check out BuzzFeed's full write-up on Bioré pore strips!
Promising review: "These Bioré strips are great. I had used them years ago, but hadn't seen them in my local drugstore for a while so I searched on Amazon and was really happy to find them. I have dry skin and don't get acne, but I do get blackheads on my nose. I don't wear much makeup, so before using these, I just wash my face and pat dry. I then make sure my nose is wet so the strip will stick to it. I included some before and after pictures. This isn't a miracle product that will eliminate all your blackheads, but as you can see from the strip, it gets a lot of sebum and dead cell 'plugs' out of your face. I don't know if I really look any better, but I sure feel better after using these! I finish by rinsing my face and then using a toner to help close the pores." —SunnyGirl70
15. A stainless steel tongue scraper, aka the oral hygiene gadget you never knew you needed. Buh-bye, bad breath and aftertastes, I won't miss you. Also, let me just say that I have a very strong stomach for before and after photos...but this one got me.
Promising review: "I was not ready for what was about to happen to me. I rushed to the bathroom to try out my new tongue scraper while my wife was shaking her head saying we have that on the back of our toothbrushes. I yelled 'No this is different!' Then she came into the bathroom to watch what I was about to do to my tongue. I made my first pass and about fainted with what came off of my 'clean' tongue. Been using for about 1.5 weeks now daily after I brush. LOVE it! Wife loves it now as well! So glad it came with two because if I had to choose..." —Luv2train
Get a set of two plus a travel case from Amazon for $9.99 (available in two colors).
16. A Pink Stuff combo pack including the magical, TikTok-beloved cleaner in both paste and spray form, so you can scrub anything from cookware to walls and bathroom fixtures to rubber shoes shiny clean. Just ~pink~ of all the icky, stained things in your home you can finally clean with this stuff!
Promising review: "WOW!!!! This stuff is amazing. I literally just have to spray it, let it sit for a few minutes, come back, and depending on what I’m using it for I either wipe it and it comes right off or I just use a scrubbing pad and it comes off. There’s nothing out there that is anywhere in comparison to this product!!!! This stuff is the absolute best. I highly recommend purchasing this. I can tell you that half of my cleaning products are now going to be thrown out because all I need is The Pink Stuff 😀😀. Whoever invented this stuff is an absolute genius; if you’re a clean freak like me this really is the way to go. Also it doesn’t have that nasty chemical smell; it smells great. Just buy it — you won’t regret it." —Twin33
17. A giant foot file that'll make even the crustiest tootsies smoother than you ever thought possible — and that's no small feet.
This miracle worker has got over 3,800 positive reviews, and I love it too! In my house we call it the cheese grater, because that's essentially what it is. This thing means business, and is meant for truly thick, crusty, calloused feet, not just tootsies that are a little dry. From my own experience, I've realized a good rule of thumb (er, toe?) is that if you can feel it while using it, stop, because you'll probably end up hurting yourself by peeling away perfectly good skin. But if the skin is dead or thick enough that you don't really feel it coming off, go to town. My dad has had super cracked, dry feet for my whole life, and this product is the only thing I've ever seen get his heels anywhere close to smooth. I use it for the rough, dry skin on the balls of my feet and heels and it's better than any pumice stone I've tried. You should definitely use it over a towel or a drain, but I will say the corners of the tool do a pretty decent job catching the lil skin flakes it removes — and trust me, there will be a lot of them. And you will be thrilled.
Promising review: "This thing is pretty amazing. I was skeptical for sure, since I've tried all kinds of lotions, balms, and stone-based products, none of which helped my heels whatsoever. I've worn socks to bed for years, because if I don't the sheets hardly last a week before they have holes rubbed through them. My wife ordered this thing that looks like a mini cheese grater, LOL, and after two minutes — two minutes!! — of rubbing it on my heel, it's a complete 180. I never would've believed it until I tried it myself. This is well worth double what it costs." —LBK
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
18. Goo Gone's kitchen degreaser, which, well, gets the goo gone! Which is good, because from your stove to your microwave to your counters and shelves, your cooking routine leaves a lot of surfaces gooey (same — no shame).
Look at the difference it made on the reviewer's shelf above, which used to be covered in grease!
Promising review: "Cleaned a house with a thick layer of grease on top of the cabinets over the stove. The picture is worth 1,000 words. It sprays out as a foam so I had to spread it out a bit and I let it sit. Still took a significant amount of elbow grease, but it definitely worked." —Ellen
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
19. The Tubshroom, a simple-yet-genius device to catch all those nasty loose hairs and keep them from clogging your drain. Skeptical? What if I told you this thing has over 20,000 5-STAR REVIEWS?!
Promising review: "AMAZING! This is a must-have for families with long hair! I used to have to use chemicals to unclog our shower drain once a month, as the amount of hair coming from me and my teenage daughters made it so that the shower would clog up and we'd have 3 to 4 inches of standing water. It was a real pain in the butt, a constant added expense, and made the tub constantly feel and look dirty. I bought this hoping it would catch the hair and stop the drain from clogging. This tiny little device is a true miracle!!! We've been using it for almost three months now and I have yet to need to use chemicals to declog the pipes. We have ZERO clogs!!" —SB6907
20. Or a snaking tool to free your drain of all the hair that's already there. Remember that strong stomach for before and afters I said I had? People, we have found my limit.
Promising review: "Works so well I might not eat for days. I live in an apartment complex and the maintenance people are pretty strict about not using drain cleaning chemicals but rather calling them to unclog a slow-draining bathtub or sink. However, I have pretty long hair and I'm certain that the maintenance people don't get paid well enough to go up against the horror that's been building up in my bathtub drain over the past several years. When I got the Vastar snake drain cleaner I went straight to work. No instructions needed, the concept is pretty simple: You grasp the tool with the end that's a handle, push the pointy end down the drain, and the jagged part catches on the nest of hair that's swirled its way around your plumbing. I didn't even get the thing 3 inches down before it was getting stuck on clumps of hair and built-up gunk. I gagged my way through getting all nausea-inducing blockage lurking in my bathtub's drainpipe. It's now clear to me why this is a three-pack...there was simply no way I was going to be cleaning off the plastic tool and reusing it. Very happy with this product, glad it comes in a pack." —K.
Get a set of three from Amazon for $6.55+ (available in two lengths).