1. Cute and comfy slippers with over 4,000 5-star ratings and outdoor-friendly soles, so you can just keep 'em on your tootsies all day long without needing to put on (*gasp*) real shoes to grab the mail or your pizza delivery.
Promising review: "I love these more than any slippers I’ve ever had in my entire life. It feels like teddy bears are hugging my feet when I wear them. They stay on, they’re supportive, super soft, and the soles are nice and sturdy without making me feel like I’m clunking around like a horse. Lightweight and cozy at the same time. I don’t think I’ll ever order any other kind of slipper for the rest of my life. Love love love." —Korina Huber
Get them from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in women's sizes 5/6–11/12 and in five colors).
2. Or some adorable slippers with a microfiber mop bottom, so you can clean your floors every time you get off the couch to get a snack. They're a lazy person's dream.
Plus, you can take off the bottom to wash it separately or when you just want to wear normal slippers!
Promising review: "I love these so much. They feel a lot like hotel slippers, but less flimsy because of the mop part. You won't feel like you’re wearing a mop when wearing these. I have hardwood floors, so I vacuum a lot and rarely mop. These work so well to get the dirt off the floor just by walking around doing your daily thing. I just throw the whole thing in the wash when they get dirty!" —toothlesstimmy
Get them from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in women's sizes 4.5/5-9.5/10 and in kids' sizes, and in 15 styles).
3. A game-changing microwave pasta cooker you just fill with water and noodles (there's a line on the side that shows you how much), heat in the microwave for 12-ish minutes, and bam — you've got a yummy, hearty dinner ready to eat less than a half hour after you're home from work. Boiling water? I don't know her.
Two of the most basic facts about me are that 1) I love pasta and 2) I'm lazy as heck. Cooking pasta is pretty easy, even for someone like me who rarely cooks. But still, it's a little more than I want to do when I'm feeling hungry and/or burnt out to wait for the water to boil and have to wash the pot and colander when I'm done. What I really needed was something that could have the whole process done in under 15 minutes and that I could just toss in the dishwasher.
Enter the Fasta Pasta (great name btw). I'm really amazed by what a game-changer it is, as well as how user-friendly it is. It comes with a booklet of instructions on how long to cook/how much pasta and water to use for all different shapes of pasta, plus there's an extended list on the product's website. All you have to do is measure out the pasta and fill the tub with water to the appropriate fill line, then microwave it on high for the noted amount of time. When it's done, you pop on the lid, which has convenient handles. I was nervous about using my bare hands to take this out of the microwave even with the handles, but amazingly it doesn't get that hot! The lid also has a built-in strainer, which is perfect for both helping you fill the Fasta Pasta with a precise amount of water and for straining once the pasta is cooked. Then voila! You've got pasta! Check out my full Fasta Pasta review (#2), and yes, please cast me in an infomercial about it.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
4. A huge mood of a Nike parody hoodie featuring an exceedingly relatable sloth pal who's just ~hanging~ out.
This small T-shirt business is based in Fair Lawn, NJ.
Promising review: "Was a gift for my boyfriend who loves sloths and it looks great. Fits perfectly for a usual medium!" —Kay Mcmillon
Get it from TiptopClothingusa on Etsy for $27+ (available in unisex sizes S–2XL and in four colors).
5. Wet & Forget shower spray, which'll revolutionize the way you clean your bathroom. True to its name, all you have to do is spray your shower or tub, let it sit overnight, and rinse it the next morning to reveal a cleaning miracle. It works so well, you only need to use it once a week — which I'm sure you can fit into your busy evening schedule of scrolling Instagram.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I had a horrible gray ring in the bottom of my shower that was impossible to remove. I had tried the Dawn dish soap method (with a lot of scrubbing) and had even used toilet bowl cleaner to try to remove the soap scum. My next step was to tear out and replace the shower pan and tile. I figured this was my last chance. I ordered the Wet & Forget spray and really coated the shower walls and floor pan and walked away. I CANNOT begin to tell you how happy I was to rinse down the walls sometime later and watch all that crud roll right down the drain!! This is the best product I have ever used in my life!! Works great and no toxic fumes!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.89.
6. A genius microwave- and dishwasher-safe bowl complete with a handle, lid, and removable phone stand (!!!!) to enable peak laziness as you indulge in some ramen, pasta, soup, or cereal for one with the greatest side dish of all — your For You page.
Promising reviews: "Haven't had it long, but so far it has survived a toddler, a kindergartner with a grudge, and an angsty pre-teen in addition to allowing me to enjoy my lunch while watching an obscene amount of YouTube. Not only do I like it, but I'll probably be buying another in a different color after it is inevitably stolen by the previously mentioned pre-teen." —dabston
"It's very light, with a huge capacity for soups, salads, mac 'n' cheese, spaghetti, stews, etc. If I didn't have any dishes, this actually would be the only thing I need other than a plate. Love the lid, as you can put it in the microwave, and the top does not blow off. It WILL stain with tomato based sauces. Who cares, as long as I've got my bowl I'm happy! Great for camping as it is virtually weightless. :) It's pretty much indestructible." —Sheryl L. Ketchum
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in three colors).
7. An absolutely incredible tortilla blanket so you can fulfill your lifelong dream of becoming a human burrito.
Promising review: "Perfect gift! Looks delicious. The blanket legit looks like a giant tortilla. It is so soft and would be perfect for one of those lazy days on the couch. This is such a fun gift!! I got this for a friend's bday gift and he was thrilled. He eats burritos like four times a week though, so this was too fitting for him. 😂." —shae
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in four sizes and six styles, including pizza and waffle versions).
8. A hilarious "Lazy Spice" mug, because you always knew there was a place for you in your favorite girl group. While Posh is off designing clothes, it's your time to sneak in and steal her glory — as long as it's not too much work.
Promising review: "I am so excited to have received this mug. Fantastic quality, bigger than I anticipated, and printed on both sides so my ambidextrous self can use either hand and still show it off. Loving it!!" —Leslie W.
Get it from Look Human for $9.99+ (originally $13.99+; available in two sizes).
9. Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray to take a ton of the effort out of washing dishes and make it actually kinda...fun?!?
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Elizabeth Lilly loves this stuff! She says: "I live in an apartment without a dishwasher, and I honestly use that as an excuse to order takeout instead of cooking. But as soon as I got my hands on a bottle of this stuff (regular Dawn is my go-to dish soap, BTW), I put it to use on both a saucepan I used to make homemade enchilada sauce *and* the casserole dish I baked those enchiladas in, which had a ton of caked-on food. It really does work like I say it does! Like, scary well."
Promising review: "Is it wrong that I wish this came with a holster for the spray gun? Seriously, I see a dirty dish and I want to pull it out, twirl the gun around my finger, and spray, just like in the wild, wild West. The soap is superior to any other; I even use it as a pre-wash for stains on my clothes. There's nothing it hasn't removed. The power wash sprayer is superior. It's easy to use, easy to whip out, soap stays soapy, and rinses clean. I don't feel like I'm wasting any or need to spray more. You can get in close and spray a cup; spray a little further back and you can hit a whole plate. I know it's sad to be this happy over something so simple, but it really does make a task that much easier, and that is appreciated. I will have a Power Wash spray bottle in the bathroom, laundry, kitchen, and pet area, because those are all the places I've carried it. Great product. The soap never fails, cuts through everything, gets rid of any greasy feeling on any material — pans, plastic, walls, and counters — and the spray is fun." —Sssshhhh
Get a spray bottle and a refill bottle from Amazon for $8.44.
10. A worth-the-splurge Roomba robot vacuum that'll really and truly clean your home for you. It is compatible with Alexa, works with an app that allows you to fully customize its routine and make a map of your home, and even *empties itself* into its docking port for up to 60 days. Yup, all you gotta do is program it and change out the bag every two months — I think even you are up for that.
Reviewers swear by it for both hard wood floors and carpet!
Promising review: "This Roomba is the best time-saving smart home life hack EVER! The new app is awesome! I've had a number of iRobot product over the years and I'm truly impressed by the advancements that they've made with the Roomba i6+. We have kids and a dog and have been stretched very thin during COVID, so we finally made the call to upgrade to a self-emptying model that we can run every single day without lifting a finger and will cover the entire main floor of our house. We couldn't be happier with the experience and especially love the 'favorites' option in the new app. This seriously saves us multiple hours a week! Stop wasting your time vacuuming and spend that time doing something you love!" —Bollingsalley
Get it from Amazon for $795.99.
11. A squeeworthy squishy potato plush in case you would like a literal fellow couch potato to chillax and watch Hulu with you.
Promising review: "I bought this on a whim after seeing it on Instagram and let me tell you — I no longer collect Squishmallows; they do not hold up to the softness and squishiness of this potato. I want 20 more. I have Sloan the sloth on the way. Please keep making more quality plushies like this one because its my favorite one ever. My husband and I fight over it at night because of how comfy it is." —Nicole
Get it from Smoko for $36.
12. A microwave cooker that can turn a cracked egg into the perfect egg sandwich patty in just one (1) minute and might even be easier than your morning drive-thru routine. It doesn't involve leaving the house, which is always a bonus.
It's non-stick, dishwasher safe, and BPA-free.
Promising review: "Never knew I needed this in my life. Thought this was going to be a flop, but since it was so inexpensive I gave it a try. My entire family loves it! Super easy to use, easy to clean, nothing special but is spectacular for a quick, easy, healthy breakfast! Happily surprised and would definitely recommend giving it a shot." —Reba
Get a set of two from Amazon for $7.64.
13. A double-pocket caddy every self-respecting binge watcher needs. It can rest perfectly over the arm of your sofa to ensure you'll never lose your phone or remote in the abyss between the cushions again.
This Vancouver-based shop specializes in gorgeous minimalist home goods!
Promising review: "This is the best! Such great quality. Finally a cute and functional place for remote/phone/hiding little things from our baby and toddler. :)" —Emily Hildebrand
Get it from DLAwesomeLiving on Etsy for $14.81.
14. Cool and loose jogger pants that are an upgrade from usual sweats but just as effortless. They'll make you wonder why you ever wasted time with jeans.
Promising review: "I didn’t have super high expectations for these but I love them! The material is so soft and comfortable and the fit is true to size. Thin enough material that they’re not super hot, but also not see-through. The print looks just like the picture and I think they are nice enough to be worn out, not just around the house. Could be dressed up cute with a jean jacket and some heels. Definitely recommend for the price!" —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $26.99 (available in women's sizes S–4XL and in 22 styles).
15. The cult-fave Instant Pot Duo, a programmable wonder that can serve as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, sauté pan, steamer, and rice cooker. All you have to do is toss in your ingredients and hit a button, and let this baby take it from there, with zero effort on your part.
Check out BuzzFeed's full Instant Pot review.
Promising review: "You may think pressure cookers are useful mainly for cooking tough cuts of meat in a short period of time. And they are great for that, but they are SO, so good for vegetarian meal prep as well. I had purchased a bunch of Rancho Gordo heirloom beans, but they had been sitting in my pantry for six months. I never think to pre-soak beans the day before I want to cook them. I'm not good with planning ahead, I guess. With the Instant Pot, I can throw unsoaked, dry beans into the pot and they're ready in less than an hour. It also helps me cook rice in minutes without resorting to using boxed, sodium-laden instant rice. Lentils are also a breeze. I even use it when I'm just feeling super lazy. It only takes 10 minutes to boil pasta or steam veggies on the stovetop, but when I don't feel like waiting for water to boil or I don't want to clean a pasta pot and a sauce pot, I dump even these quick-cooking things in my Instant Pot and I literally have dinner on the table in five minutes. 10 minutes if I add sliced mushrooms and greens to my pasta." —Jessica B.
Get it from Amazon for $69.99+ (available in three sizes).
16. An under-desk cycling machine for the easiest way to get more exercise, all while sitting on your butt. It'll turn your endlessly sedentary desk job (or even your Netflix binge) into an opportunity to get your blood pumping.
People also recommend it for physical therapy and senior citizens. It's got eight resistance settings so you can start easy, and a helpful little display screen you can keep mounted on the machine or bring up to sit on your desk that'll tell you your time, calories burned, speed, and distance. I have one and am using it right now as I type this! I had purchased a super cheap version a long time ago, but finally splurged on this one for my apartment as I work from home. This one is leaps and bounds better than the cheaper model. It's so much smoother and sturdier, and it looks better, too! The rotation is so smooth, it feels like I'm actually on a stationary bike at the gym. I definitely struggle with spending too much time sitting, since my job has me at a laptop for eight hours a day and I usually only feel up to working out in the mornings (and on weekdays, I'd rather sleep!). This is an absolute game-changer and allows me to do what I do best — multitask! There is some assembly required, but I, the least handy person in the world, was able to do it myself without too much trouble.
Promising review: "Great desk bike for the lazy like me. It fits well underneath my small desk and I pedal almost every night when I am writing papers and working on my computer. Set up is easy and it really is not that bulky. I really like the tension adjustments I have over the bike and it has been keeping me active even when I'm sitting there. The design is great and I have had no issues with it so far!" —Lisa C