1. A possibly magical wine stain remover capable of saving you from the effects of your clumsier moments. Pinot more clothing and carpeting casualties after a boozy night in (or out).
2. A small-but-mighty pet hair scraper to get into every tough-to-reach place and collect every last bit of hair your fuzzy angel has left behind. If your pet sheds, salvation is here — and it can fit in the palm of your hand.
Promising review: "My family drove from Wisconsin to Washington with our yellow Lab. I didn't think my van would ever be the same again. I bought this tool and was super skeptical, but I was desperate. THIS TOOL LEFT ME SPEECHLESS!!!! After finishing (it did take a bit of time, the tool is small) my floors and seats of my van look BRAND-NEW!!! I would pay triple the amount I paid for this tool. I've never seen anything like it! We own a pretty heavy duty shop vacuum and it didn't even scratch the surface. We also tried every type of pet/lint roller we could find and nothing came close. This tool will blow your mind! After cleaning out our van, I immediately messaged all friends and family with pets (yes, it really is that good!). Don't waste any more time or money on other products. This simple tool will do a better job than you could ever imagine! A MUST own for any pet owner!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.
3. Or for larger areas, paws-itively amazing rubber pet hair broom with a built-in squeegee designed to sweep up all that shedding (and even liquids!) like no other. It's def a must for anyone who ever has to clean up after their pet, but can be used on non-fur baby-related spills too.
Since it's basically a giant squeegee, you can even use it on cars and windows! And psst...if you're wondering, the sign next to the pooch on the right reads "This is our new carpet broom. THIS is who is evicted from our bedroom. This is the gross ball of hair collected from our carpet."
Promising review: "LIFE-CHANGER. We have two very floofy cats and I have long, thick hair, so needless to say there is a lot of shedding in our house. I could tell our vacuum wasn't quite doing the trick and I happened to stumble upon this item that looked to be the solution. WOW. First of all, it's a bit of a workout if you've got a medium-pile carpet like I do. I use short, firm strokes with the squeegee side and it pulls the hair up instantly. It's tedious work to do a whole room, but the satisfaction you get when you see all the hair makes it so worth it. Then you'll do a second pass in high-traffic areas and see how much MORE hair there is and wonder how you ever lived like that. Once you've got a nice pile, you can pick the clump of fur up by hand. I like to give it a quick vacuum after to get the dust and dirt that comes up. I haven't used it on our laminate flooring, but I'm sure that will blow me away too. This item is a complete must-have for anyone who owns a furry pet. This broom will absolutely outshine any expensive 'pet-rated' vacuum cleaner out there." —Leanna G
4. Howard Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish and Conditioner, a beeswax and orange oil formula that's basically like a spa treatment for your wood surfaces. In addition to polishing, it adds a protective layer and helps prevent the wood from drying out or fading, so it's time to cue a rom-com makeover montage for your cabinet doors.
Check out BuzzFeed's full write-up on this polish!
Promising review: "I read about this in a BuzzFeed article, read the reviews, and looked at the images posted by reviewers. I figured why not. Our house is about 20 years old and things are starting to just look worn. Add kids and a dog to the house and you have plenty of scratched up or water-stained wood. This is magic in a bottle! The wood was trashed, but now it looks brand-new." —ByteMe
Get it from Amazon for $8.98.
5. A ridiculously convenient roll-up silicone water bottle ideal for anyone who's constantly on the go and always has too much to schlep, but also knows they importance of staying hydrated.
6. Impressive silver polishing wipes to get your most prized jewelry, silverware, and decor shining like new again. You might need to wear sunglasses to handle all that sparkle.
7. The Guac-Lock, an amazing airtight container that'll allow you to enjoy guacamole goodness for days on end with no browning. It's the scientific advancement we always knew we needed but never thought possible — dreams really do come true.
Promising review: "We have several avocado trees and make guacamole on a regular basis. The thing I hate most is how guacamole turns color after just a few minutes of being in the refrigerator. The Guac-Lock not only kept our guacamole fresh and tasting great, but it also kept it that way for over a week! (We did it as an experiment, not to actually eat it after a full week). I'm thoroughly impressed by how well it keeps guacamole fresh and how easy it is to use. If you're a lover of guacamole but hate how quickly it turns, this is definitely what you need! We've also purchased this to be included in a few housewarming gifts for new neighbors, along with avocados and tomatoes from our garden and it's been well-received. One of our neighbors asked where we got it because she loved it so much that she wanted to purchase one for her mother." —Dani Banani
Get it from Amazon for $18.84.
8. Amazingly affordable (I'm talking under $3) Scotch Brite stainless steel scrubbers that'll basically pay for themselves with one very impressive use.
The reviewer above got those amazing results by using one of these in combination with Bar Keepers Friend!
Promising review: "I like to use a lot of cast-iron and stainless-steel pans. But you know what's the worst? Burnt-on oil. I bought these on Amazon because they were both cheap and well-reviewed. I expected these to be tough on my hands. They weren't. I expected them to fall apart pretty quickly. They didn't. I expected to have to use a lot of scrubbing force. I don't. What did they do? They removed the burnt-on oil on my stainless steel pans and cast iron pans with a refreshing ease. You apply a little pressure and move it around, and the grease disappears. These are cheap enough not to even give another thought to. Just put them in your cart and get them." —DM
9. A rather miraculous vitamin solution to help even the most pitiful plants grow up big and strong and develop such great roots, they should play on The Tonight Show. It can help with transplant shock, too!
Promising review: "I have had a scrawny fiddle-leaf fig for about half a year now. No growth whatsoever. After a recent move, I was pretty sure 'Wallace' was doomed as he kept dropping leaves. Poor Wallace. I've only had this magic potion for 10 days, and I've got two new leaves! It is not only surviving but is thriving like never before. Update two months later: Since this review, he's sprouted three more leaves! Holy cow." —Lisa Albert Wallner
Get it from Amazon for $10.29.
10. And a pack of Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes, which seriously live up to their name. No one will believe the ~thriving~ plant in your apartment is the same one that was looking droopy as heck just last week. No, you didn't just sneak out and buy a new one — you actually kept a plant alive for once!!!
Each spike can be used for 30–60 days, depending on the season. The reviewer pics on the right are all of the same plant — the left one shows how this magical stuff helped the rather sad dude perk up in just 10 days, and the right one shows that he's completely come back to life three weeks later! Check out BuzzFeed's full Miracle-Gro plant food spikes write-up.
Promising review: "I always kill my plants but I decided to try again. I just bought five houseplants, and three of them were marked down because they were looking pretty puny. Since I tend to kill them anyway, I figured I would give them a try and save some money. I put one of these spikes in each plant and they all looked so much healthier and happier after just a couple days. I also added one spike to the only houseplant that I've had for years without killing (I was beginning to think it was artificial) the leaves looked healthier almost immediately. I'm very happy with this product and it was a great price." —victoria
11. An impressive leather cleaner to buy when every other method you've tried has come so close, yet ~sofa~r from getting the stains out of your beloved leather couch (or jacket, or purse, or office chair...).
Get a brush to use with it here!
Promising review: "I used this on my natural leather couch and wow! The results were amazing. This couch looks better than it did when I bought it new. Some reviews said the smell is bad, but it smells just like any other cleaner that doesn't have added fragrance. As soon as the solution dried, which took about 10 minutes, the smell was completely gone. I highly recommend this product if you have natural leather that you need cleaned." —Amanda Coffee
12. Salicylic acid wart-removing adhesive bandages for anyone who's tried everything to get rid of a stubborn wart. These miracle workers are discreet enough to look like they're just covering up a paper cut or scratch, but will *finally* give you some relief.
Promising review: "More than six years with a large, sometimes painful plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. The doctor tried freezing, I tried apple cider vinegar, aspirin, and freezing at home, over and over again...nothing worked. Never showing the bottom of my feet, refusing to get a pedicure with the girls and so, so embarrassed. It felt like I was doomed to have it forever; it was resistant to everything. Literally six years of fighting it and on a whim tried these because of the good reviews. ONE APPLICATION. I wore the bandage overnight. I didn’t think it did anything, but a few days later the wart just came off. I know it’s silly to be so emotional over a stupid wart but I’m telling you I nearly cried. I’ve never been so happy with a product in my life. Highly, highly recommend giving these a try if you’ve got a stubborn plantar wart." —Liz Dube
13. Durable all-purpose wipes made with aloe vera and vitamin E for everything from your hands to your car to tricky stains like grease, makeup, adhesives, and permanent marker. Paper towels are cancelled.
Note that while these are great for messes and stains, they don't disinfect.
Promising review: "These towels are awesome for so many things. They are large and very sturdy, so they work well for household cleaning. The real benefit for me, though, is having a wipe that works for things like the grill, the oven, the dashboard of my car, muddy shoes, chairs and umbrellas that go to soccer games and practices, and lawn furniture. I frequently wipe something down, rinse the towel, and wipe again. The wipes are heavy enough to go through three to four rinses and wipes and still hold up. The smell is mild and doesn't linger on my hands or what I've wiped down. I use these almost daily, so the 90-count canister lasts about three months and the last towel is never dried out when I get to it. The lid closes securely, yet is easy to open and the towels dispense easily through the opening without getting bunched up. Because the canister is heavier than most, and the lid fits well, it's easy to throw one of these in the trunk or cargo area, and I don't worry about it leaking. The canister (minus the lid) is recyclable when the towels are gone — an added bonus." —COMom
Get a pack of 90 from Amazon for $13.94.
14. Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle, a cruelty-free formula you can use in most any carpet cleaning machine to battle stains made by humans and pets alike. Your dog isn't the only one who sometimes has accidents, though yours are less the bathroom variety and more the spilling-a-full-glass-of-Merlot variety.
It's from a family-run small business that specializes in cleaning products, especially ones for homes with pets!
Promising review: "Worth every penny. I’ve bought this product so many times now I have it on autoship! Saw the reviews and figured I’d give it a try. My cat likes to pee over the litter box and stained the brand new carpet. I used this in my Bissell and it took all the stain and smell out!!! I’ll never use another cleaner." —Wendy
15. Or the equally miraculous Folex instant carpet spot remover that also works on upholstery to make stains do a Houdini-level vanishing act. It's also odor-free for scentsitive folks.
Promising review: "WOW! A must-have for any home. My carpet had some mystery stains that other stain remover products could not budge. I had resigned myself to never having them any better, until I found this product. It was very easy. Spray it on, then put a paper towel on top and it disappears. Seriously! There were a couple stains that I had to go back for a second time, but after having lived with these carpet blemishes for years...I was more than happy. I even used it on a cushion. You also get a lot of cleaner for your money; I was surprised at how big the bottle was, and you do not need to use lots when you apply, so this will last a very long time." —Malm