We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Miraculous Folex instant carpet spot remover, which also works on upholstery to make stains do a Houdini-level vanishing act. Plus, it's odor free for scentsitive folks.
Promising review: "Can I give it 10 stars? I'm really disappointed I lived without this product for so long. However, I have an overpriced wool carpet that my dogs have destroyed with accidents, bully sticks, and just general recklessness. I gave up on this rug ever being clean again. I've had it professionally cleaned and tried a dozen things myself...and no difference. And so I thought I'd try this assuming that it wouldn't work on the stain-determined rug but that'd I use it on my less tenacious ones. I sprayed it on, reading the instructions saying that I didn't need to scrub it, etc. And minutes later, freaking magic. My very pale blue and white rug is virginal. I admit that I did rub it in a little on the harsher stains/discoloration, but there were plenty of areas that didn't require any follow up rubbing. I'm sincerely blown away and just ordered a second bottle. The price of this product is minimal if you're looking to make your rug/carpet like new again, so I would absolutely recommend trying it. I don't think I've ever been this impressed with anything I've ever purchased. I feel cheated for not knowing about this sooner." —bubbleslovesoap
Get it from Amazon for $12.80.
2. A six-outlet wall charger that truly has everything — ports that work for larger chargers, two USB ports, and an LED light around the side that automatically turns on when the room gets dark, but also has a touch sensor and three brightness settings. It'll make charging your endless devices a breeze day or night and save you from the daily dance of unplugging your computer to plug in your phone next to the couch, and so on and so forth, ad infinitum.
Promising review: "These things are amazing. I have one in almost every room of my house. The light is just enough to be able to see at night to use the restroom or navigate the house without turning every light on. I love that the USB ports are built in — no more looking for an adapter. AND the plugs are set far enough apart you can plug some of the bigger things like Google assistant or large AC adapters and still have plenty of room!!! These are a must have in a tech or smart home." —SeiranCrow
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available with one USB port and one USB-C port or two USB ports).
3. A genuinely genius butter spreader knife with little holes to help you get spreadable butter from even the hardest sticks, because you're never more impatient than when you're hungry, and hanger and impossible-to-spread butter and broken toast really do not mix well.
4. A clever velvet slip cover set in case you'd like to get a new couch without actually, uh, getting a new couch. Forget paying for reupholstering or all new furniture — this stretchy wonder can cover up damage *and* give your space a whole new look.
The set comes with a couch/armchair cover plus one to three cushion covers (depending on selected size).
Promising review: "Very nice. It does not slip at all! My husband, 7-year-old, and I am constantly on and off the couch all week and it has stayed in place. I did not even attach the straps! Very soft. Made our old furniture look new!" —Kim Davies
Get it from Amazon for $31.49+ (available in five sizes and 10 colors).
5. An adorable egg cooker sure to do eggs-ellent work serving you up to six perfect hard-boiled eggs in 12–15 minutes, no actual boiling water required. Because you want a yummy, filling b-fast, but don't have much egg-stra time.
BuzzFeeder Marquaysa Battle swears by this! She writes, "I needed a quick way to make breakfast that worked with the depleted energy levels I was running on. Enter, my beloved, blessed egg cooker. This thing may be small but it makes a big difference! It comes with a removable lid, a book of instructions and recipes, a tray that holds up to six eggs, a tray for making poached eggs and omelets, and a tiny container for filling up the cooker with enough water to get your eggs to the level of 'done' that you like including soft, medium, and hard. And it's so easy to use! All you have to do is fill up the container with the amount of water you need. Then, use the bottom of the container (which has a poker) to put a tiny hole on the smaller end of each egg. Once the water is in and the eggs are properly poked, it only takes one button to get the cooking started (which is my mom's favorite thing about the egg cooker). And when the eggs are done? Those babies are DELICIOUS! I threw some Himalayan salt, paprika, and a green herb mix on mine. They taste better that way to me but I also feel like a lil' chef with the presentation 🤪. I used my egg cooker the same day I got it in the mail and I have honestly used it almost every day since."
Check out her full Dash egg cooker review.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in eight colors).
6. Unbelievable stainless steel cleaning wipes for anyone whose appliances are so stained, they're considering buying new ones. Do yourself a favor and try these wonders out before you do.
Promising review: "If it was possible to give 10 stars, this product is definitely worth the 10 stars. I originally bought this in the store and was most impressed by how well it cleaned the refrigerator from all finger and water marks. But then I ran out and could not find it at the store and and bought expensive spray that was horrible. Got online and found my product of wipes again! My friend came over and said, 'what in the world did you clean your refrigerator with because it looks brand-new?!' It is the best product I have ever used on my refrigerator and stove! Just wipe down and let it sink in, then wipe over with a clean soft towel (etc.) for a polished shinny look! IT IS MARVELOUS! I SAY MARVELOUS! Don't bother with sprays! I bought two containers so that I will not run out for a long time!" —Roie
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $14.46.
7. Clever boot inserts to hold your precious footwear upright instead of getting bent, creased, and collapsing in a heap on your closet floor.
8. A draft stopper that'll close up the space under your door, so your summer AC and winter heat stay locked in. Reviewers ❤️ it for a multitude of other uses, too — reducing noise, keeping bugs out, or even keeping pets from sticking paws or knocking toys under doors and appliances.
Promising review: "Why did I wait so long? I've been struggling with door stoppers and/or rolled-up rugs to keep the cold air out. Finally got tired of how unattractive it was to have a rolled blanket in front of the door, but none of the regular door stoppers worked very well and got all bunched up. After researching ways to keep the cold air from coming in under the door, I came upon this under-door seal. Decided to try it and so happy. It was so easy, and it looks so nice. You can't really tell it's there, and so far it's stopped cold air. Just got it today but from what I can tell it looks like it will stay put for awhile, and if not they included some extra tacks that could be used, but the glued strip seems pretty strong. I highly recommend it, and the price is so reasonable." —Nancy H.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in four colors).
9. Handy dandy faucet extenders to make getting your kiddo's (often v nasty) hands clean less of a hassle. They'll also feel so grown-up when they can actually reach the water!
Promising review: "Before I knew a thing like this existed, I spent the time it took to wash my squirming kiddo's hands one at a time wondering how long it was going to take for his arms to grow enough to reach the faucet. I'm so glad I have this thing now! The setup is just taking it out of the box and stretching the rubber part around the faucet; took two seconds plus some time to adjust to the best angle. Now I can wash my 15-month-old's hands at the same time, and the whole process is much faster and easier. He liked it right away too! A bit too much honestly. The worst part about this product is my toddler grabbing it and trying to use it as a water launcher, but that has been easy enough to avoid. The little rubber part pivots a bit so there is flexibility in how you wrap it around your faucet and what angle the water comes out of the chute, but it doesn't pivot THAT much, so as other reviews have mentioned, it won't work with upward-angled faucets." —Michelle G.
Get a set of two from Amazon for $10.95.
10. A paws-itively amazing rubber pet hair broom with a built-in squeegee designed to sweep up all that shedding (and even liquids!) like no other.
Promising review: "LIFE-CHANGER. We have two very floofy cats and I have long, thick hair, so needless to say there is a lot of shedding in our house. I could tell our vacuum wasn't quite doing the trick and I happened to stumble upon this item that looked to be the solution. WOW. First of all, it's a bit of a workout if you've got a medium-pile carpet like I do. I use short, firm strokes with the squeegee side and it pulls the hair up instantly. It's tedious work to do a whole room, but the satisfaction you get when you see all the hair makes it so worth it. Then you'll do a second pass in high-traffic areas and see how much MORE hair there is and wonder how you ever lived like that. Once you've got a nice pile, you can pick the clump of fur up by hand. I like to give it a quick vacuum after to get the dust and dirt that comes up. I haven't used it on our laminate flooring, but I'm sure that will blow me away too. This item is a complete must-have for anyone who owns a furry pet. This broom will absolutely outshine any expensive 'pet-rated' vacuum cleaner out there." —Leanna G
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
11. An OMGworthy Golden Girls collage oven mitt so you won't have to ~blanche~ at the idea of pulling your hot lasagna out of the oven. TBQH, your kitchen is simply incomplete without this.
12. A pre-packed, 100% waterproof backpack that comes equipped with enough survival supplies to serve a family of four for 72 hours in an emergency. Hopefully you'll never have to use it, but you'll feel so much better having this in your closet or car — and it's way easier than trying to put together a go bag by yourself.
It includes a hand crank radio/USB charger/flashlight, duct tape, wet wipes, tissues, a 101-piece first aid kit, a towel, two bottles of hand sanitizer, a multitool, a biohazard bag, seven food bars, 14 water pouches, two emergency whistles, four packs of hand warmers, four glow sticks, four ponchos, four rescue blankets, a pair of gloves, and four dust masks.
Promising review: "This was a great addition to my camping/emergency gear. The extra room in the bag is enough for clothes or my solar power generator." —Andrea D.
Get it from Judy for $195.
13. A silicone dishwasher bag you'll wonder how you ever did dishes without. You can roll up smaller items (even baby pacifiers!) in it vertically or horizontally so they'll fit anywhere and won't come out filled with water like they usually do!
Promising review: "This is an amazing product. It's perfect for when you want to separate pump parts from dirty flatware, etc. and don’t have a lot of room in your dishwasher. It’s nice thick silicone so it’s very sturdy, and BPA-free. It stretches, bends, and squeezes into small spaces. You can bend it to any shape and size you want. I’m getting this for all my new mom friends — why add another bulky crate to the dishwasher? It can hold plenty of bottle parts. Also, you can really use it for anything...measuring spoons, etc." —Anne Taylor Robertson
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
14. An aesthetically pleasing and useful condiment and dip serving tray to upgrade BBQs, taco nights, ice cream parties, and pretty much any food-themed festivity you have planned from now through Labor Day. And beyond, in fact.
The spoons are included!
Promising review: "Love it. Perfect size for condiments — sometimes these multiple servers are too large and you waste a lot of the contents, but these are just right. Having the lids enables you to keep the contents fresh longer. The lids and spoons do seem a bit fragile, but are so cute and presentable on the buffet table." —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
15. Washable microfiber mop pads that'll fit on your trusty Swiffer WetJet or similar mops so you can kick wasteful and pricey disposable pads to the curb. They even pick up more gunk, so you'll wonder why you haven't been using these the whole time.
One pad can last up to 100 washes and works on pretty much any surface, from wood to tile to stone.
Promising review: "I wanted to reduce waste with disposable pads and I was pleasantly surprised by these. This photo [on the right] was AFTER I cleaned the floor with the disposable pad! I was able to get a super clean floor, spots were easier to clean up, and it didn’t sound like it was scratching my floors. This was easy to use, didn’t use more cleaner then the disposable pads, and got my floor cleaner. Definitely gonna buy more if the two I got ever wear out." —Riley
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $14.95.
16. An adjustable foot hammock to make long days at your desk less miserable. Your tootsies can lounge like they're on a resort vacation while you inch ever closer to inbox zero.
Promising review: "I ordered this hammock because it was the only one I found that offered universal installation AND positive reviews. I attached it to the holes in my work desk that are for cords and cables. It works perfectly!! Bonus awesomeness: I have a pinched sciatic nerve, and using this hammock provides the perfect stretch for the piriformis muscle. If you've had sciatic pain, you know this muscle. It's also inconspicuous under my desk, so it doesn't draw attention when I'm using it." —AuntieD
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
17. A squeeworthy set of bird sponges complete with a suction! cup! perch! so they can hang out on the side of your sink when not in use. Perchfection.
Promising review: "Adorable and functional. Yes, these absolutely are as cute as you hope they're going to be. These four little birds and their perch come packaged in a slim cardboard box. The sponges themselves are surprisingly thick and sturdy — very well made for a novelty item. They have a typical spongey part in the middle and a scrubby part on the outside. All of them fit perfectly on the plastic perch, which has a great little suction cup to attach to your sink. These would make a great gift as well as a fun addition to your own kitchen!" —CMD
Get a set of four and a perch from Amazon for $14.99 (also available in 13 other quirky designs).
18. An amazing wall-mounted notched shelf designed for storing your bike in your tiny apartment *and* turning it into a beyond-cool piece of decor all at once.
This Downington, PA–based small biz specializes in cycling equipment.
Promising review: "This bike rack is a dream! SUPER beautiful, easy to install, and holds a lot of my bike tools in the shelf itself. Big fan, would highly recommend." —Orli Berman
19. A countertop dishwasher that's a dream come true for anyone who thought the size of their kitchen and their budget meant they were going to have to live with hand washing dishes for the rest of their days.
It's got six different wash cycles (normal, heavy, glass, speed, eco, and rinse), and the assembly doesn't even require tools! It comes with an adapter to hook the included hose up to your sink.
Promising review: "My place did not have a dishwasher. I begged the landlord to install one (as most of the units have one), but he's too cheap. I loathe washing dishes by hand. There were always dirty dishes in the sink. I've had this for a couple of months now, and it is one of my best purchases in the past decade. I ran it the night it arrived and have run it virtually every night since. If you follow the directions, you can fit a decent amount inside, but it is what it is: a very compact dishwasher that comfortably fits on the countertop next to the sink, where the dish strainer used to live. It will fit underneath cabinets if they are to code. It's pretty quiet, except when it expels water into the sink, but that's only a few seconds a few times during the wash. I have never had to wash anything a second time. Ever. I rinse a little but do not believe in washing the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. I named it ('Dishy,' because I am not that creative) and it is now a member of my family. My daughter doesn't quite grasp why I love it so much, but then again, she is 7 and has never had to do dishes. Personally, I think she's just jealous that I give it so much attention. If one were to ask me to decide between this and a PS4, I would choose this every time (and I am an avid COD player)." —HoopdySF
Get it from Amazon for $389.97+ (available in two colors).
20. Wad-Free, a brilliant device to solve all your sheet-washing woes. It'll help your sheets dry faster and with fewer wrinkles, and prevent them from trapping all the clothes you throw in there with them in a tangled up ball. Where have these been your whole laundry-doing life?!?
They're reusable, BPA-free, and from a small business that launched during the pandemic.
Promising review: "Wow!!! You wonder if things like this really work — well, I can absolutely confirm this does! I was impressed that the package came with two of the devices so there was one for the fitted sheet and the flat sheet. I tried it out and my sheets not only did NOT wad up, but they came out of the dryer feeling fresher, feeling more dry, and unwrinkled! I will be buying a set of these for each of my immediate family members and close friends! What a great gift!!!" —katy
Get a set of two from Amazon for $18.99.
21. An unbelievably awww-worthy animal waffle maker that'll make both kids and adults alike wonder why they've ever let breakfast be boring.
It's nonstick and can make seven different snack-size animals at once!
Promising review: "These waffles brought smiles and giggles to our breakfast table. Our kids are 10.5 and 12, and they really enjoyed the animal shapes and particularly the 'dipping' size of the waffles. And so did my husband and I. The waffle maker is super easy to use, all the faces were clearly imprinted, and I didn't have any issue with cooking time or uneven browning. LOTS of FUN! At $30, why not? Wish we'd had this years ago!" —jchungmd
Get it from Amazon for $39.95.
22. A super-handy adjustable jar opener so you'll never again have to give up on having a pickle or spaghetti sauce because dang, do they super glue that stuff closed!?!?!
It works on lids from 1–3.5 inches wide!
Promising review: "I have arthritis and also a demyelinating neurological disorder that causes pain and weakness in hands. I've had trouble for years opening jars and bottles. My husband (love him dearly) bought this for me and it has been a lifesaver. I've used this to open pickle jars, jam, soda bottles, and even my water bottles. It's adjustable and uses little metal teeth, but if you secure it nicely on the lid it works spectacularly! No more frustrating nights home alone not being able to open things. This device has been great for me and I recommend it! Keep in mind, there is a crank handle to turn on the top of it to adjust the teeth to meet the diameter of the lid, so if your pain is too bad or you have loss of dexterity in your hands this may not work for you, but it's worth a try. I was a little scared of the twist knob on the top, but haven't had any trouble with it." —M.L.
Get it from Amazon for $28.97+ (available in two colors).
23. A cleverly designed mini hammer with a genius magnetic slot on the top to hold the nail while you get it started in the hole, instead of trying to hold it steady and praying you don't smash your phalanges. Oh, the pain this would have saved you when you put up that gallery wall....
24. A Command adhesive towel bar that's such a clever solution for anyone who rents — you can finally add some extra storage to your bathroom or kitchen without losing your deposit (or spending more than $15)!
It holds up to 3 pounds and works on most types of surfaces.
Promising review: "I rent my house and needed a solution without putting new holes in the wall. This looks and feels like a 'real' towel bar! I’m so glad I was able to find such a great solution for a rental property." —caraashley
Get it from Amazon for $13.