We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A gorgeous and affordable cheese board complete with four stainless-steel cheese knives that they'll think cost you a heck of a lot more cheddar than it did.
3. Some super-warm and cozy socks, because that's what Dumbledore wanted for Christmas and he's probably really hard to shop for.
4. A luxe and classic sweets and snacks gift basket capable of satisfying every craving, with goodies ranging from nuts to caramels to lemon wafers to drizzled popcorn to dried fruit.
5. A trio of pretty Hanukkah-themed dishes they can use for everything from snacks to jewelry or everyday carry items. One thing's for sure — they'll use 'em a ~latke~.
Always Fits is a wonderfully quirky small biz based in Massachusetts with a huge selection of cheeky and pop-culture-inspired gifts.
Shipping info: $6.95 flat rate shipping for orders under $99, or expedited 3–5 day shipping available at additional cost.
6. A velvety throw blanket that'll melt even the pickiest friends (and pickiest doggos) into cozy piles of mush.
7. A chic and timeless checked scarf they can rock in countless ways, no matter their style. Just ask the over 1,000 folks who've left positive reviews!
8. A sophisticated glass etched with a map of their hometown, because if they drink liquids and are from a place, then they're sure to love these.
9. A set of collapsible metal straws with comfy silicone tips that they can keep in their bag to help them stay eco-friendly when they drink said liquids on the go.
10. Beautiful, opalescent studs featuring major sparkle and a mini price tag that are simple yet different from what anyone else will have. They're simply ~ear~resistable.
11. An adorbs instant camera that'll make them the life of any party (not to mention help them channel1989 T. Swift — they're totally gonna need this on the Eras tour!).
12. Or a sleek Instax Mini Bluetooth phone photo printer, which pairs to an app so they can apply Snapchat and Insta-level filters to IRL prints that won't disappear in 10 seconds — or even 10 years. It's worth the splurge for the convenience and lasting joy it'll deliver.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Kayla Boyd loves hers! She writes: "This is one of my absolute favorite things I own. This adorable portable printer allows me the joy of having physical photos plastered around my room, without having to carry around a bulky camera that never fits in my purse. In addition to looking cute on display in my room, I've also loved using prints in my planner and on vision boards. I've even printed out some quotes I found on Pinterest. And if you are already a fan of Fujifilm Instax Mini cameras, then you'll be thrilled to know that this printer uses the exact same film. The printer is super user-friendly and allows you to print off ~any~ picture from your camera roll through the Instax Mini Link app. Once the app is connected to your printer, you can import your photo, and then you're given tons of creative options. You can adjust the crop of your photo, add a filter, or even make a collage! Another useful thing I've used my printer for is finding an old picture of me and a friend, popping on a 'Happy Birthday' filter, and giving it to them in a frame as a gift." Check out her full Fujifilm Instax Mini Printer review.
Get it from Amazon for $119.54 (available in four colors and with or without film included).
13. A super-personal Birthdate Candle with a label featuring an in-depth horoscope, character reading, and tarot cards and a scent customized just for their date of birth. Even if they're not super into astrology, they'll be amazed by this special, personal gift.
It's from an Asian-owned small business!
Promising review: "Out of luck this popped up for me on TikTok right when I was looking for a present for my best friend — and let me tell you it's the best present I have ever gotten her!!!! She loves it so much and every time she tells me it's literally her favorite scent in the whole world I get so happy! She's a very specific person with her scents haha, so I was a little nervous to get it, but from the description and having trust in the horoscopes, I knew they'd know what was perfect. So happy I got it and I can't wait to order more for my loved ones!! The horoscope was also on point!!" —Camila D.
Shipping: UPS Ground, 2-Day, and Next Day shipping offered.
Get it from Birthdate Co. for $47.99 (available in 365 days).
14. An 23andMe DNA kit to help them discover their roots and maybe even a story worthy of their own TLC show — who knows?
15. Sleek and minimal monochrome, fine-tip gel pens with the ~write~ stuff (I'm talking cute packaging and a fun-but-practical appeal) to be the perfect stocking stuffer for everyone on your list.
Promising review: "Initially just bought these pens for the look; however, once I got them, I was impressed with how nicely they write. I had bought another pack of $20 pens that I got just for function, and I think these ones write just as nicely. These definitely feel like a good value — both cute and actually work well." —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $6.98 (available in seven color combinations).
16. A professional-looking genealogy chart that'll make a fascinating project for anyone, but especially older family members who can fill this in instead of just telling you stories about about your Great-Great-Grandpa Steve for the hundredth time.
17. A stunning, minimal chic, 14-karat-gold plated ring that's water-resistant and also essentially resistant to even the choosiest of accessory enthusiasts not liking it.
Electric Picks is a woman-owned small business specializing in vintage-inspired gold chain jewelry. Plus, their pieces are USA-made and guaranteed for life.
Shipping info: Domestic orders usually arrive within 2–6 business days if ordered by noon EST. Expedited shipping available at an additional cost.
Get it from Electric Picks for $68.
18. A donation to refugees from the kind and creative Choose Love store — it allows you to "purchase" an item or service that will then be delivered to a family in need. Once you order, you'll be emailed a link to a downloadable gift card to give your loved one to let them know the awesome thing you did in their name!
19. A gorgeous bouquet of flowers from The Bouqs Company, which can deliver sustainably grown gorgeousness as quickly as the next day.
20. Classy and classic cable-knit cashmere gloves they'll be so grateful to have this winter. They (and their formerly freezing fingers) will thank you profusely.
22. A double-sided laptop-cleaning brush perfect for anyone who 1) owns a computer and 2) believes practical stocking stuffers are the best stocking stuffers.
23. A heated shiatsu massager pillow, which may be the only thing that could possibly make their time spent chilling on the couch better (and that's still less splurgeworthy than a trip to the spa).
It's got straps on the back so they can conveniently fasten it to a chair; plus, the heat function is optional and it automatically turns off after 20 minutes for safety.
Promising review: "I bought one of these massagers for my mom as a Mother’s Day gift, because she works standing up the whole day and suffers from leg pain when she gets home. This massager has completely changed her life. Once she gets home, she plugs it in and puts the massager underneath her legs, and she says it soothes them until she feels no pain. When the timer goes off (after twenty minutes), she can walk like a new person again. She loves this massager, and she even said it’s one of the best presents I’ve EVER given to her. I couldn’t be happier! I even went and bought one for myself, and I use it in my car on my way home from work. It's so convenient that it comes with a cigarette lighter connector to plug it in in my car. Once I get home, I take it out and my wife uses it on our bed." —Jose C.
Get it from Amazon for $49.95.
24. A regal mirrored bar cart sure to (literally and figuratively) ~reflect~ their awesome taste in booze and decor in the rest of their home.
25. A classic Kate Spade bangle with a sweet little inscription (it reads "heart of gold" on the inside) that will go with everything and is sure to become one of the most treasured pieces in their jewelry box.
26. A six-outlet wall charger that truly has everything — ports that work for larger chargers, two USB ports, and an LED light around the side that automatically turns on when the room gets dark, but also has a touch sensor and three brightness settings. It'll make charging their endless devices a breeze day or night and, if you live with them, even have a spot for your precious phone, too 😉.
Promising review: "These things are amazing. I have one in almost every room of my house. The light is just enough to be able to see at night to use the restroom or navigate the house without turning every light on. I love that the USB ports are built in — no more looking for an adapter. AND the plugs are set far enough apart you can plug some of the bigger things like Google assistant or large AC adapters and still have plenty of room!!! These are a must have in a tech or smart home." —SeiranCrow
Get it from Amazon for $17.97+ (available with one USB port and one USB-C port or two USB ports).
28. A classic cardi with cool buttons that'll make layering a snap all season long — especially for folks whose temperature fluctuates more than the public opinion of the Kardashians.
29. A genius microwave- and dishwasher-safe bowl complete with a handle, lid, and removable phone stand (!!!!) to enable peak laziness as they indulge in some ramen, pasta, soup, or cereal for one with the greatest side dish of all — YouTube.
Promising reviews: "Haven't had it long, but so far it has survived a toddler, a kindergartner with a grudge, and an angsty pre-teen in addition to allowing me to enjoy my lunch while watching an obscene amount of YouTube. Not only do I like it, but I'll probably be buying another in a different color after it is inevitably stolen by the previously mentioned pre-teen." —dabston
"It's very light, with a huge capacity for soups, salads, mac 'n' cheese, spaghetti, stews, etc. If I didn't have any dishes, this actually would be the only thing I need other than a plate. Love the lid, as you can put it in the microwave, and the top does not blow off. It WILL stain with tomato based sauces. Who cares, as long as I've got my bowl I'm happy! Great for camping as it is virtually weightless. :) It's pretty much indestructible." —Sheryl L. Ketchum
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in three colors).