We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
While BuzzFeed celebrates Pride Month, we also believe in highlighting the contributions from the LGBTQIA+ community year-round. Please enjoy this Pride-themed product post from BuzzFeed Shopping, the proud queer entrepreneurs who create these great products and services, and know that you can enjoy these businesses well beyond this wonderful, dedicated month.
1. Totally sweet gummy bear earrings that'll serve as perfect ear candy, even if your orthodonture prevents you from enjoying the real thing (I feel you).
2. A huge mood of a T-shirt starring a very sweet kitty who, like you, also feels the urge to hurl their laptop out the window at least once a week.
This artist makes some of the absolute cutest things EVER, from tees to keyrings to pins to stickers.
Get it from Crowlines for $30 (available in unisex sizes S–5XL).
3. A pretty pastel "mental health matters" mug with an important message and the cutest brain I've ever seen (and I didn't even know it was possible to make brains cute).
4. The cutest idea for a pop-culture candle set I can possibly imagine, inspired by the century's greatest (fictional) girl group. "Dynamos! Dynamites! Sleep all day, and wapoo all night!"
Each votive is inspired by a different dynamic Dynamo lady: Donna's smells like sea salt and pink sand, Rosie's like rose honey and filo, and Tanya's like Aegean lemon zest. Mamma mia, lay all these scents on me.
Promising review: "I’m obsessed with the Dynamo collection, just like every other collection I’ve bought from Bijou! My favorite one is Rosie but they’re all amazing. They burn cleanly and last forever. The smells are very strong but not overpowering. Love!!" —Lauren Dunn
Get a set of three from Bijou Candles for $72.
5. An aww-dorable Eeveelution pride pin flying your flag in the cutest way possible and that you'll want to wear on your jacket or backpack 24/7/365, long after Pride Month is over.
6. A pack of fun and random stickers featuring everything from cat butts to anthropomorphic waffles that'll make your water bottle or laptop instantly unboring.
7. A positively OMG-worthy office supply plush with the ~write~ stuff for it to be adored by kids and adults alike. How cute would one of these bbs look chilling on your desk???
This woman-owned, Queens-based gift shop has everything from cute finds for kids to beauty and wellness goodies to stationery and paper goods!
Get it from Lockwood for $17.95+ (available in six styles).
8. A quirky patterned tee featuring smooching frogs (!!!!) and other woodland delights in a fabulous lesbian pride color scheme.
Delphi Strawberry Service is a T-shirt company started by one of my fave Instagram cosplay couples, originally focusing on making awesome Percy Jackson merch. Now, they've branched out to other fandoms and this adorable Pride collection (shop tees inspired by other pride color schemes here).
Get it from Delphi Strawberry Service for $30 (available in unisex sizes S-3XL and in two weights).
11. A thickening and lengthening mascara that is made with conditioning argan oil and vitamin E and comes in the most adorable packaging — the sparkles on the cap basically make you look like a cartoon character batting their eyes as you apply your makeup.
12. A handmade clay pastel rainbow brooch to make your jean jacket approximately a zillion times more adorable (and Pride-event-ready) in seconds flat.
This small biz — which in addition to being queer-owned, is woman- and family-owned — is a great destination for fun and whimsical gifts.
Get it from Common Dear for $14.
13. An exceedingly relatable angry uterus sticker you might want to buy in multiples and stick on egg-rything you own.
14. An adorable and LOL-worthy greeting card the recipient will actually save and hang on their wall — not just recycle after about a month.
It's from Feelmore, a Black-owned, Oakland-based business that actually specializes in sex toys — but these cards (ranging from G- to X-rated) are sure to bring the recipient a different (but still excellent) type of pleasure.
Get it from Feelmore for $5.25 (available in 18 messages).
15. A gorgeous, handmade, sunrise-inspired shelf that'll bring a smile to your face every morning when you get up and grab your essentials off of it.
17. Absolutely incredible Flamin' Hot Cheetos earrings to pay homage to the one snack you truly cannot be without.
18. A melty summer sun face hat that perfectly captures how you've felt after multiple weekends on end of 90+ degree weather — and it's not even July yet.
It's from a woman-owned business that's not only Cuba's first sustainable, independent fashion brand, but also the first Cuban brand to sell online internationally! Their streetwear and accessories are all sure to score you compliments.
Get it from Clandestina for $32.
19. An aww-worthy tee emblazoned with a kitty who is very busy living their best life chilling in a box, aka my dream job.
This Montreal-based shop is full of bold, sassy, and often cat- and/or queer-themed delights.
Promising review: "This shirt is so dang cute! The perfect shade of pink. I got so many compliments and it fits great." —Sarah Kathrine
20. A spoopy witch frog patch to add frighteningly cute flair to anything you iron it onto.
21. A toy cellphone shaped like a mythical creature your kiddo will look even cuter than they usually do (is that possible?!?) when they play with. Also, hello Apple? Gonna need the next iPhone model to come in unicorn.
It lights up and plays sounds and songs when your cutie hits the buttons. The batteries are included, too, so it's ready to play right away!
Get it from Lockwood for $13.95.