1. When John Travolta came on stage to introduce Idina Menzel singing “Let It Go” from Frozen, he really butchered it. It sounded like “Adele Dazim.”
Eric Stonestreet of Modern Family said it all with this Vine.
2. Or was it Adela Dazeem? Someone who created this Twitter account thinks so.
4. Or as Sarah Michelle Gellar would say…
5. It didn’t take long for #AdeleDazeem to trend on Twitter.
6. Both spellings, actually:
Good night, everyone!
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲