1. When John Travolta came on stage to introduce Idina Menzel singing “Let It Go” from Frozen, he really butchered it. It sounded like “Adele Dazim.”
Eric Stonestreet of Modern Family said it all with this Vine.
2. Or was it Adela Dazeem? Someone who created this Twitter account thinks so.
4. Or as Sarah Michelle Gellar would say…
5. It didn’t take long for #AdeleDazeem to trend on Twitter.
6. Both spellings, actually:
Good night, everyone!
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think thanks, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵