10 Times Zack Snyder's "Justice League" Was More Inclusive Than Joss Whedon's
Snyder's final vision reveals which characters were tossed to the side in the theatrical cut.
However, Zack Snyder's Justice League exposed which stories typically get axed on the cutting room floor in Hollywood. To nobody's surprise, those stories were filled with POC and women.
However, for many fans, it was what Whedon took out that ruined things. Now that Snyder's vision has been shared, it's apparent that Whedon cut out almost all characters of color.
Here are all of the ways the Snyder Cut was more inclusive than Joss Whedon's version:
1. Kiersey Clemons Plays the Flash's Love Interest Iris West
2. Martian Manhunter Makes an Appearance
3. The Atom Is Introduced
4. Amazon Warriors and Queen Hippolyta Get More Screentime
5. Speaking of Amazon Warriors, Look at That Diversity!
6. Silas Stone Becomes a Key Figure
7. Batman Doesn't Make a Sexist Jab at Wonder Woman
9. John Stewart Was Pitched But Warner Shut It Down
10. Cyborg Becomes the Heart of the Film
TV and Movies
Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox.