1. We literally have more pandas than Tory MPs.
And have you ever seen David Mundell look this adorable going down a slide?
2. But even the leader of the Scottish Conservatives is a lesbian.
3. We have our own version of The L Word – even if it was set in Glasgow rather than LA.
4. Both Edinburgh and Glasgow universities have gender neutral toilets.
6. Aberdeen University’s LGBT society is called AbFab.
And this is what their meetings look like. Probably.
7. We gave the world Susan Calman.
No thanks needed, it was a civic duty. We want her back if independence goes through, though.
8. Our equal marriage is more equal than yours.
9. Glasgow University.
10. Men in kilts.
11. Every year, we host the world's biggest arts festival.
12. Loads of our best writers are queer.
13. The Church of Scotland voted to allow gay ministers – including ones in civil partnerships.
14. An independent Scotland would be great for LGBT people.
The majority of gay voters support independence, and all major parties have said that LGBT rights would be outlined in a written constitution – except the Conservatives. Tut tut, Ruth Davidson.