Between paying your bills on time, building up an emergency fund, and setting aside money for extra things, staying on top of your finances can be a challenge.
Do your favorite characters save their receipts? These 10 fictional faces strike us as the type to manage their hard-earned money well:
*Beware! Spoilers ahead*
1. Johnny Rose (Schitt’s Creek)
2. Leslie Knope (Parks & Recreation)
3. Luke Danes (Gilmore Girls)
4. Jane Villanueva (Jane the Virgin)
5. Schmidt (New Girl)
6. John B. (Outer Banks)
7. Chidi Anagonye (The Good Place)
8. Chandler Bing (Friends)
9. Claire Fraser (Outlander)
10. The Mandalorian (The Mandalorian)
And now 10 TV characters who are a little less financially savvy...
1. Carrie Bradshaw (Sex and the City)
2. Michael Scott (The Office)
3. Wanda (WandaVision)
4. Joe Goldberg (You)
5. Hannah Horvath (Girls)
6. Frank Gallagher (Shameless)
7. Emily Cooper (Emily in Paris)
8. Frankie Bergstein (Grace and Frankie)
9. Susie Meyerson (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel)
10. Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones)
Now it's your turn! Which TV characters would you take money tips from? Tell us who and why in the comments!
And for more stories about life and money, check out the rest of our personal finance posts!