Smoking weed isn’t legal at all of these spots, so blaze at your own risk.
1. Antelope Canyon, near Page, Ariz.
The Antelope Canyon is one of the most beautiful and accessible slot canyons in the world. Imagine being stoned and exploring the taverns that straight-up look as if they’re made from Jolly Ranchers and Laffy Taffy.
2. Haight-Ashbury, San Francisco, Calif.
If you want to get high like Janis Joplin, this is the place to be. Haight-Ashbury is the former home to Joplin, and members of Jefferson Airplane and The Grateful Dead. The Haight-Ashbury Street Fair is held annually to promote the district’s history where the Summer of Love began back in 1967.
Imagine walking across the Sea of Stars stoned, watching your bioluminescent footprints form from the phytoplankton alongside the coast.
You can chill and apprecaite the mountain’s beatuy, and you can even buy reed flutes crafted from the mountain. Just wait to show off your woodwind skills until you’re out of the caves.
In Kingston, you can twist up where the most iconic weed smoker lived, or you can just Instagram photos with his statue.
Garretsville hosts hippie festivals at the watershed dividing the Ohio River from Lake Erie. Whether you’re high as hell warming up by campfire or rope swinging into the lake, The Ledges are just a super-fun place to experience.
Experiencing the Mayans sacred ground would even be trippy sober. Human sacrifices and religious ceremonies took place in the Cenotes.
Have a blunt and a picnic at Central Park’s largest lawn without ballfields. You can view the Manhattan skyline and unwind at Central Park’s first quiet zone.
11. Danxiashan Geopark, Gansu, China
The Mattress Factory holds an unreal mirrored room where you can see about 100 versions of your own face. The museum offers two trippy spotted rooms and tons of other amazing artwork.
13. Bonnaroo, Manchester, Tenn.
At “Roo” you can wake and bake on a farm with more than 80,000 music lovers. It’s one of the best ways to both bear the heat and rock out to the music.
18. The Tunnel of Love in Klevan, Ukraine
Many people get engaged in The Tunnel of Love, so bring a friend, and your piece, and explore one of the coolest natural train tunnels.
The northernmost county in Ireland, Donegal features some of Ireland’s highest cliffs and beautiful sunrises.
The world’s largest salt flat would be amazing to walk on stoned. The lake basically acts as an oversized mirror.
Parks, art galleries, waterfalls, and scenic drives. Spend a day at Portlandia and smoke out with the hipsters.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂