16. “You can’t handle the truth!” from A Few Good Men
What it says about you: You think deflection of questions makes you look in control, but it actually illuminates your cowardice. Also, you should have just picked “Dare,” because now you look silly.
19. “I’ll have what she’s having.” from When Harry Met Sally
What it says about you: You want to order an item that you are not quite sure of, but saw on someone else’s table. Also, you want to have an orgasm, but are too afraid to just say, “I would like an orgasm now, please.”
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."