16. “You can’t handle the truth!” from A Few Good Men
What it says about you: You think deflection of questions makes you look in control, but it actually illuminates your cowardice. Also, you should have just picked “Dare,” because now you look silly.
19. “I’ll have what she’s having.” from When Harry Met Sally
What it says about you: You want to order an item that you are not quite sure of, but saw on someone else’s table. Also, you want to have an orgasm, but are too afraid to just say, “I would like an orgasm now, please.”
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he won't resign after more than 10 party members resigned on Sunday.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.