1. “Do you even know what fun is?”
OK, we may stop considering going to Coachella a good time, but that doesn’t mean we stop having fun. Now “fun” equals a bottle of wine and a few rounds of Cards Against Humanity, followed by a respectable bed time.
5. “Ugh, there goes your body.”
Your body will go to shit at any age if you don’t take care of it. What is true is that more maintenance may be required now, since your metabolism isn’t what it used to be. But that’s what your new running club is for, right?
10. “You don’t hang out with your single friends anymore since you’re married/have kids.”
Yes, we may not want to go to bars every night, what with all our mortgages and play dates, but we still find time to hang with our single friends. Maybe not as much as we’d like to, but true friends don’t worry about the amount of time spent together, it’s about the quality of it.
13. “You probably really wish you could go back to your twenties.”
As amazing as this sounds, we don’t. Although they are fun times to reminisce about, there is nothing that could make us want to go back to those jug wine-drinking, barely able to pay rent days. Well, except for the junk food, that is.
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in relation to bomb threats to Jewish institutions so far this year, the FBI says.
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.