3. (Don’t watch this video unless you want this song stuck in your head for the next 7-10 days.)
6. Earlier this summer, Basil attended a workshop held by French dancer Babson Baba Sy. When he realized who she was, he beckoned her to the front of the class to perform for everyone, and, well, WOW.
8. “I’ve always been a dancer, and I will always be a dancer,” Basil told BuzzFeed. “Dance has been my lover, my doctor. I know I have my health because of this.”
Need we remind you, she is 72 years old? Basil said the best way to stay as fit as she is is to “start dancing immediately. Run to the closest dance studio, and study the style of dance of the music you love. If you love hip-hop music, go to a hip-hop class. If you love salsa, take a salsa class. It will become infectious and you’ll keep going back.”
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈