1. Malala Yousafzai, for fighting for human rights even after the Taliban's horrific attack on her:
2. Wendy Davis, for standing on her feet for 11 straight hours and filibustering an anti-abortion bill in Texas:
3. Daisy Coleman, for bravely speaking up about her side of the Maryville rape media storm:
4. Gloria Steinem, for winning the Presidential Medal of Freedom for her career dedicated to women's rights:
5. Pussy Riot member Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, for going on a hunger strike over the conditions of the women's prison she was in:
6. Edith Windsor, for helping declare DOMA unconstitutional on June 26:
And releasing this beautiful video of her and her partner Thea's long life together.