1. When we first see innocent, dolled-up Miss Third Ward in all the perfection she’s worked for.
2. And then when she smashes that perfection to shit as flawlessly as only Beyoncé can.
3. When her hair literally defies gravity every single time.
4. When the ghost of Beyoncé multiplies into double flawlessness.
5. And when the gravity of our planet refuses to hold Beyoncé’s flowing being to the ground.
6. When the ghost of painted Beyoncé still looks more flawless than literally everybody else.
7. When Beyoncé shows up at the funeral of everybody else’s faves lookin’ fresh and fly.
9. EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF BEYONCÉ WEARING A BLACK CROWN AND LINGERIE.
10. But especially this moment.
11. When she looks straight into the souls of us lesser beings while she’s dancing on a beach drunkenly with Jay.
12. Every. Single. Flawless. Beach. Dance. Move.
13. But especially this one.
14. When she rolls up to a roller rink on a bicycle looking like this.
15. Literally every popping moment of Beyoncé in a roller rink in neon lights.
17. When this ass shook.
18. And this face was rubbed.
19. And these lips were sensuously, flawlessly, perfectly licked.
20. When Beyoncé climbed on top of this car and shook her ass so hard, the earth physically stopped spinning around the sun and the universe realigned itself around her hips instead.
22. When this woman was literally licking Beyoncé’s perfection from her breast and Bey was like, “Whatever, there’s enough to go around.”
23. When she leaned against this fence post.
25. And then said the truest thing that has ever been spoken ever in the history of language.
27. And then went straight to showing off her flawless legs.
28. When Beyoncé looked so sexy, grown men and women alike were brought to helpless, inconsolable tears.
29. When every single one of these flawless looks happened and the world simply could not comprehend them all in the time she gave us.
30. When she threw everybody else’s careers onto the ground.
31. Literally every single, sensuous, sexual moment of Beyoncé writhing in a bed.
32. And especially when she floats softly into the most perfect dream our mortal minds could possibly imagine.
33. When she embodies the holy mother herself.
34. When she tries to absorb her own Beyoncé powers so as to stay this flawless forever.
35. When she does nothing but stare into the camera and sing and there’s still nothing wrong.
37. When she puts on this mask and becomes the superhero the gospel intended her to be.
39. When her feminine power grows to its strongest point ever.