6. Craftily weave through the crowds to get on that fully packed 6 train.
Where there’s a will, there’s a way, and it usually involves contorting your body for four stops.
13. Ride bikes in traffic, during blizzards, with no helmet on.
Extra points if you wear headphones like the brave soul pictured above.
17. Wait for hours to watch the ball drop on New Year’s.
How do they pee?
18. NOT wait for hours to watch the ball drop on New Year’s.
Then again, it’s so iconic! Shouldn’t everyone go at least once?
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.