How LeBron James Reads The Hunger Games:
• Rooting for Cato and District 1 to stomp on those losers from District 12.
• Using the Gale/Peeta/Katniss triangle to explain his leaving Cleveland. (“That was just a Gale city. I’m more of a Peeta
• Looking for new derisive nicknames to call Chris Bosh behind his back. (“Foxface” didn’t work great, but “Effie Trinket” and “Glimmer” seem to have legs.)
• Hoping to learn about the details of Archery so he can compete in two sports at the Summer Olympics.
• Falling so deeply in love with Katniss that it’ll make both his fiancé and Jennifer Lawrence uncomfortable.
• Trying to find if any of the magic creams Haymitch sends in to Katniss can restore a hairline.
• Quickly. Little known fact, LeBron’s a speed reader.
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲