1. Bunsen - Walter White (Breaking Bad)
2. Rizzo - Remy (Ratatouille)
3. The Swedish Chef - King George VI (The King’s Speech)
4. Animal - The Joker (The Dark Knight)
5. Sweetums - Alan (The Hangover)
6. Beaker - Ghost Rider (Ghost Rider)
7. Sam The Eagle - Don Draper (Mad Men)
8. Statler and Waldorf - Professor Xavier and Magneto (The X-Men Series)
9. Rowlf - Jacob (Twilight)
10. Camilla - Nina (Black Swan)
11. Fozzie - Michael Scott (The Office)
12. Kermit The Frog - Ron Burgundy (Anchorman)
13. Gonzo - Jake Sully’s Avatar (Avatar)
14. Miss Piggy - Miranda Priestly (The Devil Wears Prada)
15. Scooter - Harry Potter (The Harry Potter Series)
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."