41 Things That Will Help You Complete Those Tasks You Keep Avoiding
Your chores just got a whole lot easier.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dishwashing spray here to make it easier to clean those gunk-covered dishes that have been chilling in the sink for a few days too many.
2. A sloth daily planner and note pad that'll help you stay on task, but won't judge you for moving a lil' slowly.
3. A laundry sorter cart to make sorting clothes much easier so you can stop pretending today isn't laundry day.
4. A universal dust cleaning gel so you can stop struggling to reach those nooks and crannies in your keyboard, car vents, printer, and other appliances. Plus, it's weirdly fun to use, has a pleasant lemony smell, and is nonstick so you won't have any gooey residue left behind!
5. A spinning makeup brush cleaner that'll do most of the work for you — and faster! It swirls your brushes in soapy water until leftover makeup, dead skin cells, dirt, and debris are gone, and then spins the brush until it's dry.
6. A nonstick, food-safe baking mat because now you can make cookies whenever you want without having to decide if it's worth needing to scrape a baking plan clean after. Nothing talks me out of cooking and baking like anticipating a cleanup, but these make it so much easier!
7. A pet urine stain–removing spray perfect for pet owners who are desperate to remove spots and smells both old and new. Simply spray and let the enzymes gobble up all the gross stuff you don't feel like spending forever scrubbing away at. Then just blot and let air dry, and you can cross it off your to-do list!
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There’re tons of 'pet stain/odor remover' products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5–$10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not housebroken, and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen, which means I have lots of accidents. I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes, then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high-traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain and, more importantly, the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!" —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.