We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A wood polish and conditioner with beeswax and orange oil that'll impressively hide those dings and scratches making your floors, doors, furniture, and other wood surfaces look old and dingy. Now you can put off replacing them and save some $$$!
3. A dual under-the-cabinet trash system that'll keep your trash hidden away so it isn't an eyesore in your otherwise flawlessly aesthetic space while also freeing up some much needed floor space.
4. Some new cabinet pulls — they're a breeze to install and look much more modern than the ancient handles making the entire room feel dated.
6. And while you're in cabinet mode, some cabinet paint so you can stop complaining about how they don't go with anything else in your otherwise flawlessly styled kitchen.
8. A can of Colorshot spray paint — it comes in a variety of stunning colors so you can take any boring piece of furniture or decor and give it a whole new personality! Plus, it's made using sugarcane instead of petroleum so you can feel better about using it.
9. A plant stand so you can proudly display your leafy friends, stunning ceramics, favorite books, and other decor pieces with as much style as they deserve — even if your small apartment's running a little low on surface space.
11. A hanging tool organizer you can use to hang brooms, mops, ironing boards, and more so you can free up some much needed floor space for all of the *other* things that need storing.
12. Some LED cloud lights because ~the sky's the limit~ when it comes to lighting options that can totally transform your space. Each cloud has eight different light settings (fade, flash, dim, etc.), is battery operated so there are no ugly cords to try to hide, and even includes a convenient timer.
13. And speaking of ugly cords, a cable organizer box because, let's face it, piles of tangled cords are not very aesthetically pleasing, and you didn't put effort into making your room cute only to have it marred by your quenchless thirst for electricity.
14. Some vinyl marble gloss contact paper to add a glossy finish and extra character to surfaces, photo frames, and more that'll make them look way more expensive than they actually are.
15. A jar of front door paint that comes in a variety of bold *and* subtle colors to ensure that your door meets your exact style preferences.
16. A prismatic window film — it's easy to stick on any glass surface for an extra layer of privacy *and* some gorgeous rainbow reflections that'll make your space feel a little more magical.
17. Some easy-to-install medallions here to upgrade your recessed lighting into something with a little more character.
18. Some Command hooks perfect for making organizing and decorating way easier. No tools needed! They're strong enough to hold a wide variety of items, and you can easily move or remove them whenever you want without leaving behind any holes, sticky residue, or other marks that your landlord would just LOVE to charge you for.
19. A hidden bookshelf to turn your prized book collection into a bookworm's dream display so you can admire them daily.
20. Some trendy Edison bulbs for anyone who wants to replace stale white lights with something a little warmer to give any space a charming vintage feel.
21. A set of thick velvet slipcovers that simply slip over sofa cushions so you can feel like you have a whole new couch without breaking the bank or having to go down a complicated DIY route.
22. A grout paint pen you can use just like a regular marker to easily cover up the years and years of dirt and grime that are keeping your bathroom from ever looking truly clean.
23. And a hard water remover to remove the cloudy film from your once-clear glass surfaces.
Promising review: "When we moved into our new place the shower doors looked like they had never been cleaned before. I tried at least 10 different products and methods to remove the hard-water spots but nothing even made a dent. Bioclean, however, was like a magical eraser! I scrubbed each door for about 10 minutes and it was incredible! I’ve never written a cleaning product review before but this one is worth every penny." —Shane B
Get it from Amazon for $19.69.