1. Do you have a lot of small things taking up room in your cabinets and drawers?
Have no fear! These incredibly easy magnetic jars are about to change your cabinets forever.
3. First, use the rubber cement to attach a magnet to the top of each jar.
Let them dry overnight.
5. Then, just mount the bracket wherever you want the jars to go, and hang ‘em up!
6. And now you’ve got tons of extra space, wherever you need it!
7. Check out the full video here:
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈