1. Do you have a lot of small things taking up room in your cabinets and drawers?
Have no fear! These incredibly easy magnetic jars are about to change your cabinets forever.
3. First, use the rubber cement to attach a magnet to the top of each jar.
Let them dry overnight.
5. Then, just mount the bracket wherever you want the jars to go, and hang ‘em up!
6. And now you’ve got tons of extra space, wherever you need it!
7. Check out the full video here:
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪