33 Subtle Ways To Add Your Love Of Disney To Your Wedding
So maybe you aren't getting married in a castle. You can still add a touch of Disney Magic to your special day.
2. Deliver the rings in this adorable box.
3. Or this one.
5. Engrave your favorite Disney line onto your rings.
6. Dress your Bridesmaids in official Disney couture.
Ariel, Pocahontas, Belle. More colors and styles here.
7. Make your own Disney dress dreams come true.
8. Get this hanger fit for a queen.
9. Embroider a tiny Mickey on the groom or groomsmen's shirts.
10. Wear these elegant Elsa earrings.
11. Liven Up your boutonnieres.
12. Incorporate this awesome Mickey bow tie.
14. or your lapel.
16. Or THESE.
17. Walk down the aisle in Actual Glass Slippers.
18. Or these Awesome Evil Queen Pumps
19. or Anna's boots from Frozen.
20. Let everyone know who you belong to, now.
21. Add a few Hidden Mickeys to your bouquet...
22. ...or your toes...
24. Have a subtle nod to Beauty and the Beast on your cake.
25. or Alice in Wonderland.
26. Get creative with your cake topper.
27. Add a whimsical silhouette.
With buried treasure! Cake ahoy! Entire Peter Pan wedding styled by Pink Parasol here.