1. YouTube comedian Stuart Edge sent a guy named Jarek to use survey questions and some clever timing to get girls to make out with him on the beach.
2. First he asks single girls, ostensibly for a survey, if they’ve kissed either under the mistletoe, upside down (a la Spiderman) or in the rain.
3. They usually agree that the rain is the most romantic.
4. He ascertains that they’d enjoy kissing someone in the rain and then brings in the sprinkler. Surprise!
5. Sometimes, he gets rejected…
6. But other times…
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲