8. One of the prop Harry Potter book 7 bindings used in the movie sold in an online auction for $586.00. The proceeds were donated to charity.
10. The character of Emily was reportedly based on Plum Sykes, a writer and former real-life assistant to Anna Wintour.
14. Meryl Streep’s daughter, Mamie Gummer, played a Starbucks clerk in one scene, but her scene was cut for pacing.
16. Thomas Lennon turned down the role of Nigel due to conflicts with his Reno 911! filming schedule.
18. Over 100 sets of twins auditioned for the role of Miranda’s daughters.
(All facts from IMDB.)
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈