1. Jeff Bezos of Amazon boldly rocks a pop of blue over another shade of blue.
2. Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix, steps out in just a sleek hint of rosebud.
3. Nick Woodman of GoPro GoesBro in Ray-Bans and a t-shirt with a sophisticated yet fun and funky tee.
4. Robert Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots, is an inspiration to white men everywhere with his pale pink popped collar polo.
6. Nathan Mhyrvold, former CTO of Microsoft, accessorizes with a trendy black gadget.
7. Barry Diller opts for normcore in a vibrant poppy-toned hoodie.
8. Jerry Reinsdorf, owner of the Chicago White Sox and Chicago Bulls, sizzles in a bold checked print.
9. Facebook board member Don Graham accessorizes in summer’s hottest new place: the chest pocket.
10. Former Walt Disney president Michael Ovitz is a denim DO.
11. Twitter CEO Dick Costolo beats the heat while keeping things fun and sporty in a tee and baseball cap.
12. AOL’s Tim Armstrong stays hydrated on the go while still radiating effortless chic.
13. LinkedIn cofounder Reid Hoffman goes Parisian-minimal in basic black.
14. Are there any plaid shorts that sports agent Casey Wassermann CAN’T pull off?
15. Henry Crumpton takes a stroll in so on-trend khaki and statement sunglasses resting on his hat.
16. ICM’s Chris Silbermann rocks logos even better than Kate Upton.
17. Charlie Rose shows a stunning hint of forearm in a casual sweater.
18. ESPN’s John Skipper shines in vintage glasses and a satchel.
19. Producer Brian Grazer does his own sleek version of Harry Styles hair.
20. Warren Buffett softens his bold plaid with a car that’s probably worth more than your life.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.