1. Washing machines in the kitchen.
2. ~Real~ Cadbury chocolate.
3. 28 paid vacation days a year, MINIMUM.
4. The Great British Bake Off.
5. And especially Mary Berry.
6. Student loan repayment plans that actually make sense.
7. Drinking outside.
They're like thinner tea towels that are really good at cleaning dishes and surfaces, and they're way more eco-friendly than paper towels.
9. Not having to refrigerate your eggs.
11. Universal health care.
12. Including sales tax in the price of each item.
13. M&S underwear.
14. And that store also sells the best candy ever.
15. A date format that makes much more sense.
16. No awkward prescription drug ads.
17. Sausage rolls in general.
18. Nigella Lawson.
19. Good fast food.
20. And if you live in Scotland, munchy boxes.
21. Pay As You Earn tax.
22. Public transport that's readily available in cities.
23. Jaffa Cakes
24. The BBC.
26. Fast trains that will get you to most parts of the country.
27. Bathroom doors that don't have creepy gaps at the edges.
Not having to make eye contact with a stranger while you poop? HEAVEN.