10. You’ve actually heard a preacher say, “It’s Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.”
12. You can sing the books of the Bible song.
20. You totally mastered the hand motions to Audio Adrenaline’s “My Father’s House.”
“A big big YARD, where we can play FOOTBALL.”
23. Your family mastered the art of the quick, stealthy restaurant prayer.
24. Giggling at the Song of Solomon never got old.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, over 90 arrested.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.