10. You’ve actually heard a preacher say, “It’s Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.”
12. You can sing the books of the Bible song.
20. You totally mastered the hand motions to Audio Adrenaline’s “My Father’s House.”
“A big big YARD, where we can play FOOTBALL.”
23. Your family mastered the art of the quick, stealthy restaurant prayer.
24. Giggling at the Song of Solomon never got old.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌