We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wire script sculpture that'll add an elegant flair of comfort to any spare wall space. If you're going to stay in bed all day, why settle for looking at boring, empty walls?
2. A linen spray to make your bedsheets smell like roses! *Sniffs*
3. A set of tufted pillows for anyone who loves a bohemian vibe but will never make it to actual Bohemia because their bed is just too comfortable now.
4. A throw blanket designed to keep you warm AF because, you know, *winter is coming*.
5. A pack of wax oil candles that'll last longer than your average candle, meaning more time in bed, which is clearly the goal here.
6. A lamp perfect for all times of day and night that you are spending in bed because it's dimmable, has touch control, AND can charge your phone.
7. A shredded foam back pillow so you can sit up in bed to read or binge watch the entire two seasons of Queer Eye on Netflix!
8. Or a contoured body pillow that'll support your back and stomach at the same time.
9. A bedside caddy to keep your phone, remote, and current favorite book all in one place so you never have to search the sheets again.
10. A vented memory-foam pillow with both a warm and cool side designed to mold to your sleeping position so you never have to go find a better pillow.
11. A pair of blackout curtains for anyone avoiding the sun. Forget daylight savings, these will give you darkness 24/7.
12. A mattress topper made of ventilated memory foam that might as well be made of velcro because you're going to be stuck to your bed after you buy this.
13. A retro-inspired alarm clock that'll tell time and also make tea. Now you can burn the tip of your tongue from the comfort of your very own bed.
14. A luxurious canopy kit you can install quickly for long days of pretending you're the queen of the castle.
15. A pair of adorable narwhal slippers to keep your feet warm and happy while bedtime lounging. They also come with built-in heaters to keep your feet warm all winter long!
16. An adjustable bed tray with drawers for your knickknacks, a built-in mouse pad, and foldable legs for storage.
17. An eye mask so you can pretend you have blackout curtains, even if you can't afford them.
18. A book holder that is also a travel pillow for the person who loves reading in bed all day, but whose arms also get tired from holding the book. *sigh*
19. A glowing diffuser that'll switch between six different hues so you can fill the air with relaxing essential oils and a calming light show.
20. A remote-controlled, dimmable, LED lightbulb for anyone who hates getting up to flip the switch.
21. A super soft Shiba Inu plushie so you never have to be alone in bed like, ever again!
22. A set of two brand new pillows, because you can't remember the last time you bought a fresh set and you just don't know what you're breathing in at this point.
23. A mini wand vibrator with over 20 vibration modes that'll keep you in bed for hours.
24. A cozy headband so you can listen to some tunes or your favorite podcast as you sleep in complete heavenly darkness.
25. A weighted blanket that'll keep you feeling safe and in bed — some people have said it has helped with anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
Wow! I'm exhausted from all that shopping and I didn't even have to leave my bed!
Shopping for more bedroom products? Check out these posts for more!
Or check out a whole variety of cozy-themed gift guides