People magazine just revealed the World’s Most Beautiful Woman for 2017, and *drumroll please* it’s 49-year-old Julia Roberts.
1. Now, this isn’t Julia’s first rodeo. She’s actually been on the cover of People’s World’s Most Beautiful issue five times (a record!) — her first was back in 1991 when she was only 23.
2. Twitter has a lot of thoughts on the matter. Some people are a tad confused about the whole thing and feel like Julia hasn’t exactly been *relevant* recently.
8. Others are pointing out that while Julia is lovely and all, they’d like to see more diversity on the cover.
12. In fact, lots of people are offering up their own suggestions…
18. But some are just in awe of Julia’s stunning good looks and apparent inability to age…
25. And others think everyone just needs to calm TF down.
27. Bottom line? Love it or hate it, don’t be a dick about it.
Via People MagazineShe’s a pretty woman and she deserves it!
Via People MagazineShe’s fine, but I would like to see some more diversity…
Via People MagazineI am not a fan of hers AT ALL!
Via People MagazineWhy is “Most Beautiful” still a THING anyway???
Twitter Reacts To Julia Roberts’ People "Most Beautiful" Cover
SHARE YOUR VOTE!
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Adults pay their own bills, hold steady jobs, and don't live with their parents, according to a new poll provided to BuzzFeed News.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.