What's the only thing that could be more exciting than spending a morning with Daniel Radcliffe? The answer is, obviously, spending a morning with Daniel Radcliffe while he answered YOUR fan questions while playing with puppies.
And, since Daniel was in NYC for his new Broadway run in The Lifespan of a Fact, that's exactly what we got to do:
1. A theme of The Lifespan of a Fact is fact vs. fiction. What's the craziest rumor you've ever heard about yourself?
2. Did you keep anything from the Harry Potter set?
3. Can you explain why you don't really use social media?
4. What's your go-to karaoke song?
5. Which death in Harry Potter was the hardest for you to get over?
6. When are you and Elijah Wood finally going to do a project about brothers or mistaken identity?
7. What's your favorite thing about being on Broadway?
8. When is the last time you watched a Harry Potter movie?
9. Who was your celebrity crush growing up?
10. Instead of puppies, which magical creature would you want to play with while you answer fan questions — if you could?
11. If you could have one object from the Wizarding World, what would it be?
12. What is the best personal or career advice you've ever gotten?
Want to see Daniel IRL too? Check him out in The Lifespan of a Facton Broadway. The play is currently in previews and opens on October 18!
And to adopt one of these adorable puppies, head over to the ASPCA to learn more!