1. When it opens with the original credits and then pans to Danny in the kitchen with a baby.
2. And then Uncle Jesse walks in looking damn good and is still as obsessed with Elvis – and as good with babies – as ever.
3. And then in walks Joey in his Bugs Bunny pajamas, doing his Bullwinkle impression.
4. When Aunt Becky arrives and kisses Uncle Jesse and it makes you believe in love again.
5. When DJ and Stephanie walk in and there's this epic group hug.
6. When Uncle Jesse is as vain (but honest) as ever.
7. WHEN KIMMY MOTHER EFFING GIBBLER ENTERS.
8. When Kimmy puts her feet up and prompts Stephanie's iconic catchphrase.
9. When the new opening credits pay tribute to the old ones.
10. And even recreate them shot for shot.
11. When the girls reminisce in their old room.
12. And then they get in "trouble" and have to hug it out.
13. And Jesse manages to slip in a ~have mercy~.
14. When Danny thanks the guys for all their help over the years and they go in for another group hug.
15. When Joey brings out Mr Woodchuck.
16. When everyone dances to New Kids on the Block and it's dorky but great.
17. When Steve shows up and he and DJ still obviously have a ~connection~.
18. When Jesse AND THE RIPPERS serenade Becky with "Forever".
19. And everyone joins in and it's so cheesy but it's beautiful to see the gang all back together again.*
*Well, almost. *cough Michelle cough*