1. Canadian writer Anne Thériault recently took to Twitter to vent her frustration over Time magazine including the word “feminist” in a poll on words that should be banned.
2. And her reference to The Princess Bride created something beautiful.
4. People quickly responded with feminist twists on classic The Princess Bride quotes.
5. And #FeministPrincessBride was born.
11. The already-wonderful quotes were made even better with a feminist slant.
18. And they were all ~inconceivably~ on point.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂