1. Remember Myrcella Baratheon, the only daughter of Cersei Lannister who got shipped off to Dorne by her uncle Tyrion?
4. Aimee, who has a history of being awesome on social media, reacted in the best way possible: with humour.
“Well, this is embarrassing.”
5. She even joked about returning to Game of Thrones as another character that is yet to be cast, Arianne Martell.
6. While others had more creative suggestions.
7. Well played, Aimee. Well played.
- Travelers are concerned their laptops will be stolen now that the US is banning electronic devices from being carried on flights coming from the Middle East.
- Some GOP senators are urging caution in dismissing Trump's wiretapping claims — despite the FBI and NSA saying there's no evidence it occurred.
- A witness in a US case against the largest money laundering scheme in Russian history mysteriously plunged from his apartment window.
- Mariah Carey revealed she's making a movie based on her iconic song "All I Want For Christmas Is You" 🎄🎅