1. Remember Myrcella Baratheon, the only daughter of Cersei Lannister who got shipped off to Dorne by her uncle Tyrion?
4. Aimee, who has a history of being awesome on social media, reacted in the best way possible: with humour.
“Well, this is embarrassing.”
5. She even joked about returning to Game of Thrones as another character that is yet to be cast, Arianne Martell.
6. While others had more creative suggestions.
7. Well played, Aimee. Well played.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.