1. Remember Myrcella Baratheon, the only daughter of Cersei Lannister who got shipped off to Dorne by her uncle Tyrion?
4. Aimee, who has a history of being awesome on social media, reacted in the best way possible: with humour.
“Well, this is embarrassing.”
5. She even joked about returning to Game of Thrones as another character that is yet to be cast, Arianne Martell.
6. While others had more creative suggestions.
7. Well played, Aimee. Well played.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.