I Rewatched "Game Of Thrones" Season 1, Episode 6 And Had Many Thoughts
1. Ned you're not looking too crash hot, mate.
2. I love that Cersei hates Tyrion but she'll happily get protective of him if it means attacking the Starks.
3. Ugh, Robert hitting Cersei is not OK.
4. He is the definition of masculinity so fragile.
5. "Yellow-haired shits" is a great way to describe the Lannisters.
6. I hate Robert right now. LET NED GO BACK TO WINTERFELL!
7. "We'll talk when I return from the hunt." Every time someone promises that, they never return.
8. Dany's trying to soft boil those dragon eggs.
9. There's that fire immunity we've come to know and love.
10. HODOR. Barging through a door. IT STILL HURTS.
11. Robb, how do you just lose track of a boy galloping around on a horse, wooping loudly?
12. OSHA! Yep, that still hurts too.
13. Gods, Robb is good.
14. Tyrion's jail cell gives me the shivers.
15. I love Syrio and Arya's ~dancing~ lessons. I'm not letting go of the theory that he's alive and will come back.
16. Syrio: "There is only one thing we say to Death." Me, screaming at the TV: "NOT TODAY!"
17. Ew the horse heart scene still grosses me out.
18. Not gonna lie, the way Khal Drogo looks at Dany and then goes over and picks her up is pretty hot though.
19. Rhaego. :(
20. So Dany is definitely the "stallion who mounts the world" herself, right?
21. Your jealousy is showing, Viserys.
22. This is a great scene between Viserys and Jorah. Jorah is already 100% Team Dany and Viserys is literally not here for it.
23. Tyrion's "confession" is everything.
24. "I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage, I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I do believe my sister ate - at least I hope she did." The real reason Cersei hates Tyrion right here.
25. "I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel-" "What happened next?!" Robin is all of us, six seasons later.
26. Bronn swoops in to save the day with a resigned tone of voice and a slight shrug of his shoulders.
27. "More wine, your grace?" I see you, Lancel Lannister.
28. I love Renly standing up to Robert's misogynistic bullshit.
29. There goes the Brotherhood (soon-to-be) Without Banners.
30. Considering their initial task was to attack Gregor Clegane, and the Hound has now joined them, it would be a nice full circle for them to meet up with the Zombie Mountain again. CLEGANEBOWL CONFIRMED GET HYPE.
31. Bronn's one-liners are actually the best.
32. "It's important to remember where you've come from." Yes Sansa, THE NORTH REMEMBERS.
33. "Oh wait, I just realised, I don't care." Sassy Sansa is my fave.
34. Joffrey is pretty good at this sweet act hey. Ugh.
35. "I'll never disrespect you again. I'll never be cruel to you again." YOU'RE A LYING LIAR WHO LIES, JOFFREY BARATHEON.
36. Ros was so smart. She deserved better.
37. Oh Sansa, you're going to regret everything you're saying right now.
38. "When you're old enough, I'll make you a match with someone who's worthy of you. Someone who's brave and gentle and strong..." Now there's a line for Jonsa shippers to latch onto.
39. Dun dun dunnn. Ned's finally figured out ~the seed is strong~, thanks to a slip of the tongue from Sansa.
40. Honestly, Ned, let it go. Who cares that the kids are Jaime's. JUST GO BACK TO WINTERFELL.
41. The moment Viserys pointed that sword at Dany's baby in her belly, he was dead to her.
42. Sexuality: Khal Drogo protectively cupping Dany's pregnant belly.
43. Could that fire really melt that gold like that? I feel like it would need to be hotter? But I know nothing about these things.
44. Eeeeeeeeek still one of the most gruesome deaths on the whole show.
45. AKA ICONIC.
46. "He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon." @ people who think Jon burning his hands is proof he's not a Targaryen. Targaryens can burn, guys. It's just ~dragons~ that are immune.
47. Speaking of Jon, where the hell was he this episode? That's two in a row he's been absent from. I demand a refund!