2. Um, this movie is actually a bit problematic, hey?
3. Did Aladdin make Abu’s lil’ outfit for him?
6. What happened to Jasmine’s mother?
And Aladdin’s parents?
7. Why do some characters have British accents, and some have American?
9. In fact, where are all the servants? Are Jasmine, Jafar, and the sultan literally the only people who live in the palace?
You never see anyone else?!
10. How does Aladdin break open the melon with his bare hands/knee?
It’s pretty impressive tbh.
11. Why is the Cave of Wonders so damn picky about who gets to enter him and touch his forbidden treasure?
12. If they can’t touch anything but the lamp, how come nothing happens when they touch the magic carpet?
13. WHERE DOES ABU PULL THE LAMP FROM?!
14. Why doesn’t Jafar hypnotise anyone other than the sultan?
Couldn’t he have gotten literally everything he wanted just by hypnotising Jasmine and Aladdin?
16. Does the magic of the carpet include enabling them to stay on/survive at those heights/not get wind-burn?
17. HOW DID ANYONE SURVIVE THIS?!
18. What did all the ordinary people think of the drastic changes at the palace?
Were their memories altered or did they realise they had a new, evil sultan for, like, five hours?
19. Aladdin and Jasmine knew each other for what, two days? THAT IS SO FAST TO FALL IN LOVE.
(I still ship it.)