Stop! Beware! This post contains spoilers for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child! Proceed at your own risk.
1. The obvious sexual tension between Scorpius and Albus.
If you didn’t see it, then I think we may have been reading different scripts. Honestly, I was expecting these two to make out in practically every single scene.
2. The timeline of Hagrid at Godric's Hollow doesn't add up.
3. SURELY, SURELY, Voldemort and Bella couldn't have had sex.
4. Imagine if Harry had a vision of them having sex, though.
5. Who let Rodolphus out of Azkaban?
6. And who made this prophecy?
7. Hermione being a grumpy-guts teacher just because Ron didn't love her.
8. Why was Ron reduced to being a bumbling, food-loving fool once again?
9. Cedric did not deserve that besmirching of his name.
10. The trolley lady.
11. Snape is STILL not a hero.
12. Ron and Padma.
13. Um... where was Teddy Lupin?
Sure, he would have graduated from Hogwarts by the time Albus & Co. were students, but GODDAMN WE WANTED TO SEE HIM.