1. Go dogsledding under the northern lights.
2. Cycle down Death Road.
3. Hike along the rim of a volcano.
4. Walk the Camino de Santiago.
5. Catch a train across the south of Canada.
6. Track mountain gorillas in the wild.
7. Hike out to The Wave.
8. Take a hot air balloon ride over the Namib desert at sunrise.
9. Take a boat ride down the Ganges River.
10. Spot an orca in the wild.
11. Travel on the most scenic train in the world.
12. Camp in the Erg Chebbi dunes.
13. Camp with a local Bedouin family in Oman.
14. Do a cycling tour around Ireland.
15. Witness the great wildebeest migration.
16. Do a giant road trip around Australia.
17. Fly through the forest like Superman.
18. Join a giant tomato fight.
In #4, the amount of time necessary to walk the Camino de Santiago has been updated to reflect the most popular route. In #5, the train route has been updated to specify southern Canada.