1. The TarDisk 128GB Storage Expansion Card ($149) seamlessly integrates into your MacBook Air / Pro to increase your storage.
Ever wish your MacBook had more room, but hate having an external drive hanging off one of your preciously few USB ports? Enter the TarDisk. It pairs with your internal hard drive to expand your storage.
3. The Baxter Phone Dock & Desk Organizer ($55) holds your desk accessories and phone in a singular wooden block.
5. The SAIC pebble amplifier ($50) is a phone rest that amplifies your phone speaker with its shape.
10. The Grovemade Maple Keyboard Tray ($99) keeps your office supplies hidden away with a compartment underneath.
11. The Offi Mag Table ($199) converts from a small coffee table, into a laptop stand.
14. The Doppler Labs DUBS Acoustic Filters ($25) lowers the noise level around you, without sacrificing clarity.
If you have ever gone to a live event, you know how loud it can get. These fancy schmancy earplugs reduce the volume of the music to a level that is safer for your ears without muffling the sound.
16. The Elevation Lab The Anchor hides away your headphones when not in use.
Anything that keeps the desk more clean I’m all for.
17. The Jaybird X2 Bluetooth Headphones ($149) cut the wires out of your life.
Ever have your earbuds get pulled out when they get caught on a door? Never again with these.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.