1. The TarDisk 128GB Storage Expansion Card ($149) seamlessly integrates into your MacBook Air / Pro to increase your storage.
2. The Bellroy Leather 1 Card Phone Case ($55) holds your main card for spending and an emergency stash for your cash.
13. The Wasserstein Wood Qi Wireless Charger ($20) cuts the cord to your phone while adding an element to your desk.
14. The Doppler Labs DUBS Acoustic Filters ($25) lowers the noise level around you, without sacrificing clarity.
If you have ever gone to a live event, you know how loud it can get. These fancy schmancy earplugs reduce the volume of the music to a level that is safer for your ears without muffling the sound.
15. The Legrand Adorne Pop-out Outlet ($35 - $48) is there when you need it, and gone when you don't.
16. The Elevation Lab The Anchor hides away your headphones when not in use.
Anything that keeps the desk more clean I'm all for.