1. The TarDisk 128GB Storage Expansion Card ($149) seamlessly integrates into your MacBook Air / Pro to increase your storage.
2. The Bellroy Leather 1 Card Phone Case ($55) holds your main card for spending and an emergency stash for your cash.
3. The Baxter Phone Dock & Desk Organizer ($55) holds your desk accessories and phone in a singular wooden block.
4. The Activité Pop ($150) tracks your swims, steps, and sleep in one clean looking watch.
5. The SAIC pebble amplifier ($50) is a phone rest that amplifies your phone speaker with its shape.
6. The Grovemade Maple Monitor Stand ($119) elegantly opens up space on your desk.
7. The Bluelounge Portiko Extension Cord ($25) keeps itself cleanly wrapped away when not in use.
8. The LaCie PetiteKey Flash Drive ($15-$25) plays nicely with other keys on your ring.
9. The Das Keyboard 4C ($139) keeps a compact stealth look by removing the lettering on the keys.
10. The Grovemade Maple Keyboard Tray ($99) keeps your office supplies hidden away with a compartment underneath.
11. The Offi Mag Table ($199) converts from a small coffee table, into a laptop stand.
12. The Swiss+Tech Multitool ($9) adds six tools to your keychain in a thin profile.
13. The Wasserstein Wood Qi Wireless Charger ($20) cuts the cord to your phone while adding an element to your desk.
14. The Doppler Labs DUBS Acoustic Filters ($25) lowers the noise level around you, without sacrificing clarity.
If you have ever gone to a live event, you know how loud it can get. These fancy schmancy earplugs reduce the volume of the music to a level that is safer for your ears without muffling the sound.
15. The Legrand Adorne Pop-out Outlet ($35 - $48) is there when you need it, and gone when you don't.
16. The Elevation Lab The Anchor hides away your headphones when not in use.
Anything that keeps the desk more clean I'm all for.
17. The Jaybird X2 Bluetooth Headphones ($149) cut the wires out of your life.
Ever have your earbuds get pulled out when they get caught on a door? Never again with these.