We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches because you always seem to get a zit at the worst possible time and you wouldn't want to be left relying on a dab of toothpaste to reduce the inflammation.
2. The ~infamous~ drain millipede that pretty much never fails to rid your tub and sink drains of that gross gunk and strands of hair that keep on clogging up everything.
3. A set of Tide To Go pens because you'll be eternally spilling your coffee on your clean shirts, so you'll never want to be without one of these stain-zapping magic wands.
4. A pack of Bottle Bright cleaning tablets so you can stop using baking soda and vinegar to no avail for cleaning your stained, gunky water bottles and travel mugs.
5. These sticky houseplant insect traps because for as long as you have your tiny green babies at home, you'll also have annoying gnats swarming around.
6. A tube of anti-blister foot balm to save your feet from literally any shoe that eats the dang skin off your foot after barely half a day of wearing it.
7. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream because it helps hydrate and soothe rough, dry skin (and even keeps it moisturized for 24 hours).
8. This ring cleaning pen so you can always give your ring an inexpensive shine-up when you notice it starting to look dull or dirty.
9. A bottle of Pink Miracle Shoe Cleaner that'll give dirty sneakers the cleaning of their lives so you can wear them even longer. It even comes with a brush to help you scrub away all the gunk!
10. This dandy-looking migraine stick you'll reaaaally hope you never run out of because it can help alleviate your headaches before they can get even worse.
11. This can of heavy-duty cleaning wipes because they pretty much tackle the grime in various places around your house without the need for any extra elbow grease.
12. A bottle of makeup brush (and sponge) cleansing shampoo you'll definitely want to have on hand if your application tools get dirty on the daily.
13. Earwax removal drops to help flush out all the — *shudder* — stuff that's just been setting up camp and living in your ears all this time. You might become so obsessed with the results that you look forward to monthly cleanings.
14. This all-natural dry shampoo because it'll absorb oil and grease so well that you'll just use it over and over to fight that slick-hair look in the mornings before work.
15. Some high heel protectors that you'll want for every pair of heels you own because they help prevent you from sinking into grass or dirt.
16. A pack of boot wipes to clean up your suede shoes if you really insist on wearing them in the rain and slushy snow, or if you just never go anywhere without your trendy pair.
17. Some Fanola purple shampoo because maintaining dyed blonde hair or highlights can be an (expensive) hassle, and you'll always want to keep a bottle on hand to really brighten up your look.
18. A bottle of Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo to help remove any build-up that's been camping out on your scalp all week.
19. And this bottle of Lumify Redness Reliever Eye Drops you'll be reaching for if you constantly suffer from irritated, red eyes even when you aren't even that tired.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.