If You Have A Lot Of Houseplants, These 24 Products Might Come In Handy
Practical things to help you care for your ever ~budding~ plant collection.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of food spikes to continuously nourish your plants for up to two months — @ anyone who constantly forgets to squirt liquid fertilizer on your green babies.
3. This copy of How Not to Kill Your Houseplant because it's a helpful guide to consult when the only thing you've ever tried to care for is a simple plastic cactus.
4. Or a deck of 35 houseplant care cards for an even more digestible way to quickly learn about the care required for different types of plants.
5. A pack of ringed plant stakes to keep the stems of your plants standing tall. It's ideal for plants that tend to slouch, like roses, lilies, sunflowers, and orchids.
6. This adjustable LED grow light because it'll give your bbys the light source they need if you lack the coveted ☀️SOUTH FACING WINDOW☀️.
7. A set of classic glass bulbs to slowly water your plant over time, so you don't have to keep wondering if you've hydrated your plants enough.
8. This plant care tracker if you're a busy plant parent who sometimes forgets whether you've tended to your plants this week.
9. An insect-killing soap to rid your poor infested plant of aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, and other creepy crawlies.
10. This Leaflow device that'll help you get a steady stream of water into the pot instead of all over your countertop.
11. A suuuuper stylish three-tier plant stand so you don't have to just keep your plants clustered together in a corner of the floor — it even takes your home decor to new ~heights~.
12. Or this set of geometric ceramic planters for a colorful way to dress up bare walls AND get your small plants off the countertop where your cat can easily knock 'em over.
13. A set of sticky-stake insect traps to trap any pesky suckers that have been inhabiting your plant children for far too long. This traps gnats, thrips, and fruit flies.
14. Or this organic gnat killer that'll control the amount of pests buzzing about your plant friend with just a few spritzes.
15. A free-standing plant shelving unit so you can display your medium-to-large sized plants in a more organized way.
16. This self-watering hanging planter designed to keep a reservoir of water to hydrate your plant throughout the week.
17. A set of two pretty pots perfect for petite plants (try saying that five times fast). Once they've sprouted roots, you can easily transfer them into pots like these.
18. A pebble tray that'll give your more finicky plants the humidity they require when you aren't watering them.
19. This liquid plant food because it's pretty much a multi-vitamin for your houseplant. Just a couple of drops can help put your green little buddy on the right track to growing big and strong.
20. A set of five plastic pots to house your next round of tiny plant children (because you can never have too many green babes!!).
21. This self-watering, self-aerating planter to keep your thirsty plants happy. Plus, it's so pretty that no one would ever know you're barely lifting a finger to keep your plant thriving.
22. A soil tester so you can keep tabs on the moisture level of your soil with ease. It's as easy as just popping it into the soil and looking at the color-coded meter.
23. This expandable wall gardening system that'll beautifully display all the small plants you currently have lined up on the floor in a corner of your living room.
24. And a pack of adorable bamboo plant markers so you can remember which pot houses which plant without having to rack your brain every time.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.