19 Things That'll Help You Save So Much Money Your Bank Account Will Basically Thank You
For a happy bank account and a happy you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. These Rubbermaid produce-saving containers because they extend the life of your groceries so your fruit and veggies can last up to TWO WEEKS. Basically, they'll help you cut down on how much you need to buy each week.
2. A compact cold brew maker so you can get your daily caffeine fix right at home instead of dropping a ton of money at your neighborhood coffee chain every week.
3. A wine stain-removing spray that'll help you avoid having to re-buy your favorite shirts or replace furniture just because things took a sour turn when you accidentally spilled your wine.
4. This bottle of Fanola purple shampoo so you can keep the brassiness out of your blonde balayage without spending hundreds of dollars a year at the salon.
5. These eco-friendly, reusable bamboo towels that you can wash and reuse over and over in lieu of overspending on regular paper towels.
6. A bottle-emptying kit so you can actually get the very last drop out of all your favorite condiments and lotions before you toss them and buy a new bottle.
7. And this makeup spatty because it'll help you extend the life of your favorite foundation by making sure you scrape that bottle clean.
8. A knife sharpener so instead of replacing your now-dull knife set, you can just run 'em through this baby and achieve sharp blades as good as new.
9. This makeup brush cleansing shampoo to give your dirty sponges and brushes the cleaning of their lives as opposed to, you know, throwing them out and buying new ones.
10. An ~infamous~ wood polish and conditioner that'll help you restore the look of those dull wooden floors, cabinets, tables, and chairs so you can keep 'em around even longer.
11. These boot wipes so you can get your dusty, gunky suede shoes looking spiffy again (and again, and again).
12. A set of budgeting envelopes because they'll help you actually see where your money is going and even put away a little cash more effectively.
13. This vacuum wine saver to help you keep an open bottle fresher for up to three days longer and not waste half a bottle.
14. A Baggu reusable bag that'll be super handy for carrying groceries if you live in a city that charges extra per plastic bag.
15. A pack of reusable cotton makeup rounds to wipe away a day's worth of foundation, eyeliner, and mascara without the need for makeup wipes you'll wind up throwing away.
16. These reusable K-cup pods that you can refill using your own favorite coffee grounds because in case you haven't noticed, K-cup pods are a liiiiittle expensive.
17. These silicone baking mats because you can use them pretty much every night for cooking dinner or baking sweet treats. In other words, you no longer have to spend money on parchment paper every couple of weeks.
18. Reusable (and organic) beeswax wraps — you'll be delighted with how easily you can just wash and reuse them to preserve food instead of constantly throwing away and re-buying resealable plastic bags.
19. And these silicone straws that are easy to use and clean so you can enjoy your drinks at home without having to buy boxes of single-use plastic straws all the time.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.