We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. These pretty, twinkly string lights that'll immediately make your dark, bland room glow with charm.
2. A cute velvet pillow cover you can use as a ~fancy-looking~ accent pillow on your bed. All your friends will low-key think you might've been a room stylist in another life.
3. And these satin pillowcases that'll not only feel really smooth and luxurious to sleep on, but will also reduce friction against your hair, making it appear smoother.
4. A faux fur rug so soft you'll feel like you're walking on a ~cloud~ when you wake up in the morning.
5. This simple-looking bedside caddy because it'll become the perfect place to put all the little knick-knacks you reach for every day but have no idea where to store.
6. A color-changing diffuser to make your room feel like a soothing oasis even on your most stressful days.
7. These blackout curtains because if you're like me, a steady stream of sunlight smacking you right in the face in the morning is the perfect equation for an all-day headache. Reviewers say these things actually block out all the light.
8. A stunning chandelier with crystal pieces that'll make you feel like you actually live in a tiny palace instead of a tiny, cramped apartment.
9. Or! This antique-inspired table lamp to transform your room into a chic-looking cottage.
10. A tiered shelf you'll want to use to display adorable photo frames and aesthetic books in that random corner space in your room that you don't know what to do with.
11. This lavender room spray that reviewers say gives off a calming scent that helps them fall asleep a little quicker.
12. An elegant-looking ottoman to give you a chic way to prop your feet up after a long day.
13. A faux bamboo leaf plant for anyone who wants to add a little green to their space but can't be trusted to not kill an actual plant.
14. This Himalayan salt candle holder to give your room a warm, welcoming glow that you can't help but wind down to.
15. These string light photo holders because they make the perfect, romantic-feeling way to personalize your space with your favorite memories of your favorite people.
16. A plush-looking foldable saucer chair that's perfect if you want a place to sit that isn't the edge of your bed (and that actually doesn't take up a ton of space).
17. This peaceful-looking indoor fountain — you'll keep it right by your nightstand for those moments when you want to feel more tranquil at the end of the day.
18. A weighted blanket that some reviewers say has helped them achieve improved sleep.
19. This memory foam mattress topper if you don't have the cash to get a completely new mattress straight away but still want a little extra comfort at night.
20. A non-looping white noise machine to help mask surrounding noises so you can sleep, study, or work in ~peace~ without nagging noises.
21. And a fluffy throw blanket that's so comfy you might honestly trade your actual comforter for this baby.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.