30 Problem-Solving Items For The Annoying Little Issues You Pretend Don't Exist
Because you've practically become desensitized to your funk-smelling shoes and rough, dry skin.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This spackle kit for filling any holes from photo frames you intended to hang up but ended up rearranging. You've kind of just been walking past them and pretending they didn't exist, but now it's time to finally restore your wall.
2. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches because you've kind of just thrown your hands up and given up on trying to treat your breakouts. These patches are actually effective at reducing inflammation because they suck the pus out of zits that have formed a white head.
3. This super-handy aromatherapy migraine stick if you're like me and always try to just grit your teeth and power through a headache instead of actually trying to alleviate it.
4. A jewelry cleaning stick because you noticed your gems starting to look super dull months ago but you kind of wrote it off because you didn't want to pay for it to be professionally cleaned.
5. This colorful beaded face mask chain if you always have a mini freak out when you've finished eating and hate frantically fishing around your bag for your face mask. This allows you to keep your mask on your person so you can easily grab it and put it back on.
6. A streak-free anti-fog spray to prevent eyeglasses, sunglasses, and face shields from fogging up while you wear a mask. Up until now, you've just accepted the fact that your breath will fog up your glasses and there's nothing you can do about it.
7. This bottle of Bio-Oil so you can finally banish the scars you've had since childhood — don't we all have that stubborn knee scar from falling off our bikes? This is made with vitamins A and E, chamomile, and lavender, and will help moisturize dry, cracked skin.
8. A foot file because you kinda just got used to your bed sheets snagging on your rough, cracked heels every time you're tossing around to get comfy. This will gently (and painlessly) remove calluses and hard or cracked skin from your feet with.
9. This insulated soundproofing strip if you've just become too good at ignoring the fact that your sibling is watching TV too loudly but you're trying to study in your room. This easily sticks to the outer rims of your door to muffle noise.
10. An odor-eliminating Pet House candle because you've had your dogs for so long that your nose has kind of become acclimated to those miscellaneous pet odors.
11. Or this pet urine stain-removing spray to rid your carpet of new "accident" stains and old ones you just kept walking right past over the years. This'll also tackle any funky smells.
12. A set of lace bands designed to let you finally say bye-bye to that annoying, painful chafe every time you wear a dress, skirt, or shorts. You've been such a trooper sticking it out till you get home, but now you won't have to!
13. This set of three drill brushes to totally transform any grimy surface to a squeaky clean floor, stovetop, or wall. You can only ignore the dirty streaks on your shower door for so long.
14. This fabric shaver so you can stop nonchalantly wearing your fuzzed-up pants and sweaters — your family members have been nagging you about the pillage on many of your items but you just roll your eyes and carry on. This works on pretty much any fabric that's starting to pill, including blankets, chairs, and pillows.
15. A self-adhesive door draft stopper because it may be easy to ignore the cool air coming in from under your door early in the fall season, but once colder weather hits, you'll need an alternative to paying extra blasting the heat.
16. This mold and mildew remover to rid your bathroom of gross-looking grout and caulking. There will come a day when you're no longer chill about showering amongst the mess in between your tiles.
17. A pair of adjustable elastic laces because you can't be bothered to re-tie your shoe laces every 10 minutes when they get loose — no wonder your aglets are practically destroyed!
18. This tongue scraper — try as you might, you can never seem to get the bacteria and gunk from your tongue with just a toothbrush, so you've kind of just called it a day and decided you'd live with it. With a few quick, gentle swipes of this tool, your tongue will already look cleaner!
19. And this little kitchen timer since you always say "you'll remember the exact time to take the food out of the oven" but you never do. You end up with burnt food and you're left to kinda just hold your nose and swallow the charred, tasteless meals. This'll ensure you never, EVER accidentally forget about your food.
20. A pack of air purifying bags because you may have become desensitized to the wafting stink coming out of your favorite pair of sneakers, but your family members haven't. These charcoal bags absorb odors overnight.
21. These wart-removing pads if you've pretty much learned how to hold a pen, shake hands, and carry items even with the large, obtrusive wart you've had on your hand for as long as you can remember.
22. A jetted tub cleaner because instead of cleaning the crap out of your tub's jets so you can *finally* enjoy a relaxing soak, you've just resolved to forgo baths and leaving the grimy jets as is. This cleanser flushes out soap scum and body oils to make your tub look super squeaky clean.
23. These deodorant remover sponges if pretty much all your tops have that annoying stain on the pits from deodorant buildup, but you've just accepted the fact that it's inevitable.
24. An acupressure device you can clip between your forefinger and thumb to help melt away the searing pain of a headache instead of just sitting through it or trying to sleep it off.
25. This multi-compartment cable and electronics organizing case because your cords and chargers are a literal pile of tangled wires and your partner has no idea how you can just deal with the lack of organization. This'll help you sort those items so you can always find exactly what you're looking for.
26. A pack of LED dimming sheets so you can stop pretending there isn't a glaring light from your internet router making it harder for you to fall asleep every night. These stickers dim 50–80% of the light and can be layered for increased dimming. They also won't leave behind any residue on your appliances.
27. A set of extra large wool dryer balls since you always end up putting your clothes back into the dryer for another cycle — you've come to believe that your towels and sheets will just inevitably never fully dry the first time. These 'lil guys help your laundry dry 25% faster and feel much softer.
28. These Olly restful sleep gummies because you know it's sometimes really hard for you to fall asleep and you haven't been making it any better by just scrolling through Instagram into the wee hours of the morning. This is packed with melatonin, l-thenanine, chamomile, and lemon balm to help boost your natural sleep hormones and help you feel relaxed.
29. Or this sleep sound machine if you usually try to ignore any loud noises coming from outside your apartment at night, but it often ends with you getting much less sleep than you'd like. It comes with a white noise setting and 30 immersive sounds — like meadow, ocean, and fireplace. It even has an optional timer so you don't have to worry about turning it off yourself.
30. And a microwave pasta maker — you always end up accidentally overcooking or undercooking your noodles but you've just been accepting the mushy linguine or too-hard spaghetti because what else are you supposed to do, throw out the whole pot? This ensures your pasta cooks perfectly and without the need for extra dishes!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.