We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An essential oil stick that'll help prevent headaches from getting worse and thus ruining what would have been a productive day.
2. This bathtub drain cover because it suctions around the overflow drain to increase the depth of your bath so you can *finally* enjoy a relaxing soak as if you were at an actual spa.
3. A honeycomb organizer so you can actually find what you need when you need it — not 10 minutes later, after you've turned your whole drawer inside out.
4. This anti-chafe balm because it'll make it possible to go about life without the painful rubbing of your thighs while you run or walk.
5. A pack of five silicone glasses sleeves to prevent your glasses from slipping while you go through the day, and help them fit better overall.
6. These anti-nausea bands since they use acupressure to relieve car and motion sickness so you can actually enjoy your family road trip without making everyone pull over every 30 minutes so you can throw up.
7. A ceiling fan pull chain that you honestly never knew you needed until you recount the number of times you've accidentally turned on the fan when you really meant to turn on the light, and vice versa.
8. And a dishwasher magnet because everyone in the family is sick and tired of finding dirty dishes mixed in with clean dishes every time they open the dishwasher.
9. These tiny light dimming stickers so you can finally put a damper on the bright LED lights around your room that keep you awake at night.
10. A knife sharpener to help you speed up your ingredient prep thanks to the ~restored sharpness~ in your knives' blades so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying a warm, home-cooked meal.
11. This shampoo massager because it'll give your roots the relaxing deep clean you never knew existed. The silicone bristles are firm but soft enough to not hurt your scalp.
12. And the ~infamous~ drain millipede to help unclog the drains in your house so you don't have to spend an arm and a leg calling in a plumber.
13. A non-slip rubber jar opener so you can open tough jars faster than you can say "garbanzo beans."
14. This magnetic weekly meal planning pad that'll help you organize all your grocery needs down to the last cob of corn.
15. A bottle of nail and cuticle oil to help your nails look and feel stronger and healthier for less than $10 — in other words, no more expensive nail health maintenance.
16. These bottle cleaning tablets because they'll have your impossibly disgusting-looking water bottles, stainless steel travel mugs, and Camelbaks looking good as new. That way you can stay motivated to maintain your daily hydration and get back to enjoying your daily caffeine fix.
17. This accessory organizer that will hang nicely in your closet to organize belts, scarves, ties, and the like without creating clutter. No more having to waste precious time in the morning digging through drawers for the tie you need.
18. A set of budgeting envelopes so you can stay on top of monthly expenses and track your spending without feeling overwhelmed.
19. These pill organizing trays to make taking your medication practically effortless when you're short on time. Just organize a week's worth of pills at once ahead of time, and take that day's tray with you if you're running late.
20. A gratitude journal that'll help you be more thoughtful about each day and inspire an improved attitude.
21. These dishwasher cleaning pods because they'll remove the grime you didn't know was preventing your machine from operating at its best — when your dishwasher is squeaky clean, so are your cups and plates.
22. A set of lacrosse massage balls that reviewers say provide relief from muscle pain and help work out some intense knots. You'll pretty much feel like a new person ready to take on whatever life throws at you!
23. And this roller stamp you can use to black out your identifying information from old letters, bills, and receipts to protect yourself from identity theft.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.