We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This inflatable pool you can set up in your backyard and take a dip in to cool off on the hottest of days. Imagine relaxing in the water with a homemade cocktail. *Sigh* Paradise.
2. And a rainbow pool float that'll make you feel like you're on ~cloud nine~ (and will make for an awesome prop for photoshoots).
3. This set of three inflatable drink holders you'll want to flamin-go add to your cart right now because they're so dang cute.
4. A set of assorted flower seed packets so you can exercise that green thumb of yours and get your personal garden ~growing~ this summer.
5. This bottle of ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint because it'll be totally worth the hydrating glow you'll see when you look in the mirror. Plus, it's formulated with SPF 40 to give your skin a little sun protection while you hang around your backyard.
6. A tube of Glossier Cloud Paint cheek color to give you a super natural-looking blush that's both blendable and breathable.
7. This Starbucks-inspired tumbler that's giving you all the ~summer vibes~. Your family members might want one of their own so they can sip literally every iced beverage in style.
8. A sugar body scrub formulated with shea butter and five different oils so you can treat yourself to softer and more hydrated, glowing skin after every shower.
9. This tube of Essence Lash Princess mascara to give you that coveted lash extension look — without actually getting extensions.
10. A time-stamped water bottle that'll help you stay motivated to drink more water throughout the day, especially now that the weather's heating up and you'll want to avoid dehydration.
11. This pair of unbreakable plastic wineglasses so you can feel fancy as heck while sipping pinot noir (without worrying about accidentally breaking the glasses).
12. A pair of women's leather roller skates to help you re-live a favorite childhood hobby (or start a new one if you've never roller skated before!).
13. This set of fine-tip markers your planner will totally thank you for using to make its pages all pretty and colorful.
14. A Squatty Potty to help coax your bowels to, uh, get business done a little quicker. It elevates your legs, which repositions the muscle in your colon so the flow of waste is no longer restricted (as it is when you sit on a toilet normally).
15. This adjustable ring light that's about to take your selfie game to a whole other level — no more relying on perfect natural lighting just to take a well-lit photo. It even lets you mount your phone on the stand for hands-free recording.
16. A screaming goat who sits on a tree stump and shrieks whenever you touch it — aka, the cutest (and funniest) thing you didn't know you needed.
17. A memory foam seat cushion that relieves pressure on your tailbone and has a cooling gel so you can sit all day without pain. It's about time you did your booty and lower back a favor.
18. This detangling hairbrush to help you be kind to your strands by gently unknotting your hair, no matter your hair type. Plus, you can totally use it on wet and dry hair.
19. A soothing multi-purpose oil blend designed for calming your skin, hair, scalp, and nails. Its gentle formula is made to avoid irritating rosacea, psoriasis, or eczema, and it can help you leave dry skin and frizzy hair behind you.
20. This exfoliating water gel that'll help loosen the dead skin on your face that's been putting a damper on your ~glow~ all this time. You'll actually be able to see little "beads" of dirt, debris, and dead skin as you work this into your face.
21. A molding eye compression mask for not only blocking out every harsh light, but also helping relieve migraines, tension headaches, sinus pain, and eye strain. Plus, pressure-reducing massaging beads can help reduce fatigue on your delicate eyes.
22. This cuticle guard to help you achieve salon-worthy nail art without having to spend extra time cleaning up your cuticles afterward. Just peel it right off!
24. And this air fryer because you've had zero luck with creating moist, perfectly cooked dishes in the oven — for some reason, it always ends up overcooked and dry! This thing features an auto-shutoff feature that'll help prevent that.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.