20 Really Small Things That'll Help Improve Your Mood In A Big Way
Some of the most adorable things in life come in small packages.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This sterling silver wave-shaped ring that'll bring you instant peace with just one glance as you're reminded of the ocean. It's sure to ~make waves~ in your heart.
2. An edamame keychain I dare you to try and NOT squeeze with joy for hours on end. You'll have so much fun that you'll wonder where these have bean all your life.
3. This mini cast-iron skillet because it's perfect for quickly whipping yourself up a sweet treat after you've had a rough day. Single-serve cookies, pies, and cakes are just a skillet away.
4. A set of tiny tealight candles so you can set the mood for a nice, cozy afternoon inside. The warm glow from the candles will immediately brighten your mood.
5. Orrrrr, these tiny succulent-shaped tealight candles to help light the way no matter what prickly situation the day throws at you.
6. These totes adorbs mini animal plushies you just can't help but smile at. You can also attach them to a keychain for giddy grins on the go.
7. Tiny hand puppets that'll take you from feeling just OK to laughing on the floor when you surprise your friends and family with this little gag.
8. Itty, bitty charging cable animals because you'll smile from ear to ear when you realize how effective they are at protecting your cables from fraying. Your heart just might grow three sizes today.
9. This mini avocado heating pad that's ready to relieve the cramps and pains that have you feeling down in the dumps. Once you pop it in the microwave, the heat will help soothe your pain and the lavender scent will lift your spirits.
10. Moon-shaped earrings so you can light up the night with a little lunar bling. They may be tiny but you'll feel majorly gorgeous!
11. A deck of smaller-than-average tarot cards you can take anywhere, because you never know when you'll be in the mood for an impromptu reading. One thing's for certain: your happiness is written in the cards!
12. These itsy, bitsy mason jar shooters that give you the right amount of liquid joy whether you're home alone on a Saturday binge-watching Netflix shows or hosting a night-in with your besties complete with bite-sized snacks and drinks.
13. A too-pretty-for-words bow-shaped phone ring because it stabilizes your phone for selfies so well that you really will have a reason to smile!
14. This mini ladybug vacuum that might actually make cleaning fun for a change! Its minuscule size is perfect for sucking up the dust from hard-to-reach-areas so you might actually flip for joy when you see how clean your space becomes.
15. A set of clip-on phone camera lenses because you'll be less than $20 away from being your very own ~professional photographer~ — and nothing makes my fellow photo snobs happier than getting the perfect shot for Insta.
16. And, this tiny photo printer so you can actually hold a physical print of your ah-mazing photography. You could turn the prints into a collage, or do a relaxing scrapbook project.
17. A deck of super small UNO cards that are honestly just as fun as the full-size version — if not more!
18. Or, if you're really looking for a trip down memory lane, this tiny Magic 8 ball that'll have you and your friends asking amusing questions all day long — Will I win the lottery this week? Does Greg actually have a crush on me??
19. A set of tiny Kodama figurines to add a little positive energy to your garden. In Japanese folklore, the Kodama are spirits that inhabit trees, so you know your garden will be in good hands!
20. And a tin of bacon bandages — let me repeat that: BACON. BANDAGES. — so you can basically heal your wounds with just one strip and a good laugh.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.